Saturday, September 30, 2017

Introducing The Libturd Dervish Sanders (A Fartbreath Mystere Commentary)

Hello, Klansman Mystere here. OK, so it is true that the primary author of this blog is not me. But I don't have a lot of time to compose posts for this blog, having a lot of other blogs on which I write about how much I hate Libturds. So, when I got an invite to join this blog, I said no way. Then I reconsidered. "Why not"? I concluded. So long I can write whatever lying bullshit I want. An arrangement the blog host agreed to for some strange reason.

With that in mind, let me introduce to you to my co-author here, Dervish Sanders. Sanders, a liberal blog enemy, is another garden variety mean spirited stinky as a skunk Libturd. He is a racist cross-dressing member of one of the gay chapters of the Ku Klux Klan*. Dervish dresses up in typical Klan burqas, hijabs, kimonos and Kippah hats. He has been known to upset the Klan Grand Drag Queen by running up the burqa and hijab laundry bills.

Dervish likes to sniff my boyfriend Rikishi's behind, sticking his nose deep into his crack. Sanders is also fixated on Donald Trump's genitalia, and says he'd like to see the statue remain standing in the public. The photos below are examples of the kind of pics Dervish attaches to his blog posts.

Dervish submitted a photo of a naked Trump statue to my blogsite Mystere's Moonbat Slayer Club in one of his retorts to a post. Dervish has expressed interest in keeping the statue of Donald Trump publicly exposed in his ghetto. Dervish likes to get down on his knees in front of it, pretending to engage in oral copulation with the statue.

Dervish's buttbois can be seen in these photos.

*Note: I belong to a non-gay chapter of the KKK. And, for the record, the chapter of the KKK I belong to does not consider these gay chapters legitimate. Because we hate fags. Also because they don't exist (gay KKK chapters, that is). Much like Klan burqas and hijabs don't exist. Because burqas and hijabs are worn by Muslim women, not members of the KKK. KKK members such as myself wear manly robes with manly hoods. And we definitely don't f*ck each other in the butt. Very often. That is only done during certain ceremonies.

Update 9/7/2018: [update authored by Dervish Sanders] Mystere deleted his commentary on Liberal Troll watch. When, I do not know. I checked today to refresh my memory in regards to a quote from him about "oral copulation", and, while Google returned a result that met the search criteria I entered, when I clicked the page Blogger said the page I was looking for did not exist on said blog. So, given that that Google cached will eventually disappear, I have copied and pasted the blog post below.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
Post title: Dervish Sanders.

Let me introduce to you another liberal blog enemy: Dervish Sanders. Sanders is another garden variety mean spirited stinky as a skunk libturd. He is a racist cross dressing member of the Ku Klux Klan, dressing up in typical Klan burqas and hijabs. Dervish has been known to upset the Klan Grand Drag Queen by running up the burqa and hijab laundry bills. Dervish likes to sniff Blog Rikishi's behind, sticking his nose deep into Rikishi's crack. Sanders is also fixated on Donald Trump's genitalia, and says he'd like to see the statue remain standing in the public. These are some of the photos Dervish uses on his blog posts.

Dervish sent the above photo of the naked Trump statue to my blogsite Mystere's Moonbat Slayer Club in one of his retorts to a post. Dervish has expressed interest in keeping the statue of Donald Trump publicly exposed in his ghetto. Dervish likes to get down on his knees in front of it, pretending to engage in oral copulation with the statue.

Dervish's buttbois can be seen in these photos, taking photos of the statues.

Posted by mystere's moonbat slayer club at 8:07 AM.

This commentary, a version of which was cross-posted to Liberal Troll Watch, was authored by Mystere's Wingnut Spanking Club. A Republican/Wingnut/White Nationalist/Pro-Trump Blogger. WYM-14.

3 comments:

  1. Great you Are Joyful

    I've got one myself because like 10 decades. I enjoy it as well, not modded as yours nevertheless.

    Currently it doesn't operate, it chokes if warm. Brought into a neigbour of mine and he'll get a deeper look at it.

    It feels just like a few have had difficulty working with the automated decompression valve, so does yours have this?

    Have an excellent day!

    Chainsaw Sharpening Angles

    ReplyDelete