Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I Guess He Wasn't Determined Enough. LOL

Obviously God wasn't willing. Perhaps God had enough and decided to strike Frano down?

btw, my comment was about Typhoid Dotard potentially dying from covid. As has been pointed out, Herman Cain was feeling fine right before he died too. If catching covid is a "gift from God" as Dotard claims, it might yet extinguish his miserable life. Apparently Dotard thought he was going to be "one of the diers".

So, not dying didn't humble him as some foolishly thought it might, but made his messiah complex worse.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-188.

7 comments:

  1. Reading that rant by Franco/Free is disturbing. That’s exactly why I broke off the brief friendship. IMO, anyone with that sort of hate and rage in him is a deeply sick person. My guess is that Franco/Free was bi-polar.

    Re: the rest of your post. Here’s hoping that Trump’s support for re-election will “die” at the voting booths and mail boxes all over America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I was trying to remember a James Baldwin quote that Franco's rage comment reminded me of.

    I found it: "I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hatreds so stubbornly is because they sense once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain."

    We'll never know what sort of psychological pain Franco/Free lived with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nor need anyone be concerned about that. I've known a couple other raged filled people in my time and honestly, FreeThinke/Franco/Roger displayed the hottest rage.

    The internet is several degrees cooler with him gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently Mystere is gone as well. Although nobody seems to miss him.

      Delete
    2. Haven't seen radical redneck around in awhile either.

      Delete
    3. Are you guys implying those folks are/were all one and the same???

      I have noticed the traffic at Lisa's "False Facts" WYD troll farm are way down. She's even MIA, not mentioning anything at all about Free's death, even after he offered such sympathy for her dying cat and the death of her husband.

      Interesting...

      Delete
    4. I wasn't implying that. I don't believe they are the same person. Mystere stopped posting on his various blogs months ago. I have no idea about Radical Redneck.

      Delete