Friday, July 7, 2023

Evil Sicko Mystere Prays To Satan For Me To Suffer In Hell

A evil racist, homophobic religious nutter who calls himself Mystere recently posted the following to his blog The Donkey's Revenge.

For the record I am not a Satan worshipper. I have never said I consider the belief in Jesus Christ to be "Religious Bonkery". "Religious Bonkery" is a term used by a moron who posts on Minus FJ's Political Tea Leaves blog.

Here the idiot says I "indulge in the occult". The occult ..."is a category of esoteric supernatural beliefs and practices which generally fall outside the scope of organized religion and science, encompassing phenomena involving otherworldly agency, such as magic and mysticism and their varied spells".

I do not "indulge" (allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of) in the occult. I do not believe in the occult. It is nonsense. There is no such thing as "magic" or "spells". Yet (according to Mystere) I "cast curses" against him. Also the tRump family. I have never cast any curses. Because people don't have the ability to "cast curses". Except in works of fiction.

I don't want to hang off a meathook in Hell impaled through my anus and scrotum. That is something the evil sicko Mystere wants to happen to me. btw, wouldn't buring alive be painful enough? Why does he add that I'm going to be on a meathook impaled though my anus and scrotum? Possibly because the sicko is obsessed with those body parts?

In his "Donkey's Revenge" post Mystere includes a screenshot of a comment authored by me (my Blogger display name is attached to it) in which I proclaim that "Joe Biden is a God!". This is a fake comment. It was written and published by Mystere. Using an account he uses to fake comments from me.

Post authored by the Pro-Biden, Anti-Mystere blogger Dervish Sanders. WYM-289.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. While i don't discount the possibility of other worldly phenomenon (a dimension of reality unknown to us perhaps) i certainly agree with your assessment of Mystere's delusional state of existence.

    ReplyDelete