Monday, October 16, 2023

Religious Nutter (And Bigly Comment Faker) Mystere Says Gavin Newsom Is A "Satanic Warlock"

The pro-tRump blogger (and California resident) Mystere (commenting using his "Rattrapper" account) says California governor Gavin Newsom is a "Satanic Warlock".

In the same thread Mystere fakes a comment from the blogger Les CaЯpenter.

Or, I assume the above comment is fake. Let's see... the account number is 11918074609374420164. While Les CaЯpenter's actual account number is 01120280762698472496. So, yeah... that's a fake.

Mystere likes faking comments. Including on his own blog. Because Mystere is a very dishonest person. Mystere (a fake Christian and bigot) hates LGBT and Trans people.

Explaining why the appointment of Laphonza Butler to Feinstein's seat angers him so. Selecting a (*gasp*) lesbian to complete Dianne Feinstein's term was so EVIL (in Mystere's bigoted opinion) that it confirms Newsom is in league with Satan!

Religious Delusion: When Faith Turns Into Psychosis.
Written By Kirti Bhati. Last Update on December 30, 2021. Published on December 31, 2021. Excerpts...

Did you know an increased focus religion or presumed religious activities can be considered as a symptom of mania or bipolar disorder? Anything in excess is bad. Being blindly religious can turn your faith into psychosis.

People with religious delusions will always claim that they are doing what the lord is telling them to do. They might also say that they can hear the lord or that there is a spiritual messenger that tells them to do whatever they are doing.

Their false belief in their fictional reality is so strong that they get very offensive when someone talks otherwise or tries to free them of their delusions.

So, Mystere believes "I am told things at times, and I just follow orders". In this case "God" ordered Mystere to delete a comment about how donald tRump fantasizes about having sex with his daughter, Ivanka.

As per the religiously deluded nutter, "I took the comment down because God said take it down". Apparently God doesn't like it when people discuss the truth about his "chosen one". Which is that he's a sick pervert who wants to bang his own daughter.

Or maybe he IS banging her?

Post authored by the Pro-Biden, Anti-Mystere blogger Dervish Sanders. wym293.

6 comments:

  1. These 2 comments are fakes (authored by Mystere) from the same thread...

    Dervish Sanders: My bunghole is erupting with pleasure today, now that Mystere called me out to the woodshed. His spanking gave me a thrill up my anus. October 12, 2023 at 8:33 AM.

    Patriotic President Joseph Robbinit Biden (The Smartest Leader Of The World Ever): Here you are, Dervish! I've been looking all over for you. I want to thank you for your excellent personal service! MY BUTT'S BEEN WIPED! MY BUTT'S BEEN WIPED! October 12, 2023 at 9:36 AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you get upset by writings from a baked potato? Mystere has proved over the years that his IQ is on par with a root vegetable. Who cares what he thinks about Gavin Newsome. I'm astounded that Mystere can actually move his fingers over a keyboard and form sentences! Those sentences don't make sense, but they are sentences, stupid and puerile in all their wretched glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more amused than upset. I've got more important things to be upset about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid, my Uncle Louie used to hang out with a warlock. He had a pet lion that he used to ride around with in the back of a station wagon. I wonder if he was related to Newsome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dickhead is likely the MAGAt who appropriated my name at the Fourth Reich Fan Club WYD. But it could be any other fascist cultist of the MAGAt hive mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not "likely". It ABSOLUTELY was Mystere. He fakes comments from me ALL the time. And he fakes comments from Les Carpenter as well.

    Sorry your comment went to Spam. Blogger decided it was Spam, not me. And you wrote this comment almost three months ago. I am currently not that active re this blog. I don't look at what might be in Spam very often.

    ReplyDelete