Monday, August 28, 2017

An Ode To Tenderloinz By Fartbreath Mystere

President Trump loves the Alt-Right including KKKers like me.

Richard Spencer, my main man, recently agreed.

"He's with us" said the Nazi saluter.

This was following Trump letting loose a delicious fart from his tooter.

"Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments" our strong leader tweeted.

Such a powerful affirmation of what me, as a White Nationalist believes, I felt the need to be seated.

Though before taking a chair I pulled down my pants.

What happened next was that I grabbed hold of my lance.

Trump's flatulence is so sweet.

I had to take the opportunity to beat my meat.

Opening my nostrils and mouth wide.

I huffed in the gas that escaped from DJT's backside.

Feeling giddy I quickened my pace.

As my member stood at full attention to honor the master race.

Ouch! It hurts to go for hours.

Yet there is still nothing better, except perhaps golden showers.

Spank, spank, spank...

I yank on my crank.

Finally, my tenderloinz aching, I finish my task.

Releasing enough "white gravy" to fill up a 2 millilitre flask.

A poem authored by Fartbreath Mystere's Eproctophilia Club. A Republican/Wingnut/White Nationalist/Pro-Fart Blogger. WYM-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment