Saturday, August 26, 2017

Meet WYM Co-Author, Klansman Mystere

Howdy, my name is Eddie Mystere, although whilst hanging out with my White Nationalist buddies, I'm known as "Klansman Mystere". I chose my Blogger ID (Mystere's Wingnut Spanker Club) because I am a seriously deluded and deplorable wingnut trumpanzee.

I also like to spank it. So much so that I formed a club. BTW, some people (upon reading my posts here) might get the impression that "Mystere's Wingnut Spanker Club" is a spoof ID. Be aware that I stridently deny this scurrilous accusation. Also, anyone who lobs this rancid insult my way will win my undying enmity! Consider yourself warned.

For the record (and at the request of the primary author of this blog), I must mention that Dervish Sanders is neither one of my White Nationalist buddies, nor a member of my spanking club. He also (incorrectly) believes I am a "spoof". And yes, I do hate his guts. Fact is, I attempted to give him a deserved beatdown, but he kicked my ass.

Post authored by the low life identity thief Mystere's Wingnut Spanker Club, a White Nationalist/Wingnut/Trump-supporting blogger. Note that this post could be satirical in nature. It depends on whether or not "Klansman Mystere" AKA "Fartbreath Mystere" is a parody ID. WYM-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment