Thursday, July 5, 2018

Pea-Brained Trumper Mystere Thinks Using A Racial Slur For A Dog's Name Is Hilarious

I was going to refer to the blogger Mystere as a racist in the title of this post. I think that his use (over and over) of a racial slur for an imaginary dog he made up (and says I'm married to) is proof enough.

Other WYD trumpers are far more overtly racist than Mystere. But that isn't saying much. Mystere sees nothing wrong at all with the racist comments that are typical on the WYD blog. He likes these people and can frequently been seen sucking up to them. As opposed to getting outraged at how f*cking racist his fellow trumpers are.

But given the FACT that Trump himself is a White Nationalist pandering bigot it is surely no surprise when a trumper has no problem with racist blog comments. Even if he doesn't make a lot of them himself. Anyone who supports Trump is supportive of racism, IMO. Although lots of them are in denial about Trump's racism, many know he's a racist and that's why they love him.

I'm not sure about Mystere. I do know that he made up an imaginary dog that he says I'm married to. And he gave that dog a name which is a offensive racial slur.

Mystere: Dervish's mutt Jigaboos stopped giving him "love nibbles" after she got a flea bath and returned home clean and healthy. Now she mauls his behind angrily when he bends over and tries to stick her snout up his rear end. (6/25/2018 at 8:13pm).

This idiocy is based on a story Mystere came up with in which "my" dog hopped on a train and traveled over 2000 miles to meet up with him (a stranger).

I am not sexually attracted to canines. I have 2 dogs for companionship. Also friendship. Nothing more. Mystere, on the other hand, has referred to sex with a dog as "the pleasure of a lifetime". Those are his exact words.

I can't help but wonder if Mystere's stories are not about me, but about himself. The dog with the racial slur for a name might exist. And be HIS dog. Mystere might be the one who tries to stick this poor abused dog's snout up HIS rear end. Even if this dog doesn't exist Mystere is clearly obsessed with stories about men who have sex with dogs (having authored several posts on the topic).

He thinks about it a lot. If he hasn't tried it he's thinking about trying it. Given that he has already concluded that it is "the pleasure of a lifetime", my guess is that he has boinked a canine. Probably more than once.

But I've blogged about that before. The purpose of this post is to call out Mystere for his racism. He obviously doesn't care if someone who is African American sees his post and wonders why the hell he's writing about a dog who has a racial slur for a name. And, if that person knew that Mystere was the one who decided that would be a good name for a dog? I think they could rightly conclude that Mystere is a racist.

Heck, I think a person who isn't Black could reach that conclusion. And be pretty certain that their conclusion was accurate. For the record, I also do not have any dogs living with me who are named "Kiké", "Buttstink", "Schweinhund" or "Scooter". There are all names that Mystere came up with. Note that another of these names is a racial slur. If you take away the accent mark over the "e".

If Mystere reads this post I dare him to deny that he's a racist. I doubt anyone will believe him. If anyone else reads it, that is. Maybe Irl Hudnutt. I think he might agree that Mystere is a racist.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-58.

3 comments:

  1. I do agree that Edward "Mystere" Endo is a racist. And just generally dumb. Seriously. Dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, he is a Trump voter. Figuring him out is like grade school math. But in this case, 1+1= Mystere is an ignorant racist.

      Delete