Sunday, December 22, 2019

Mystere (A Lying, Insane, Racist Trumper) Irrationally Fears "Beaners" Will Invade & Occupy The US

According to the racist trumper blogger Mystere, I authored a post titled "Beaners Should Get Automatic US Citizenship Immediately". He even posts a URL that links to this supposed post on my blog.

https://whozyomama.blogspot.com/2019/09/beaners-should-get-automatic-us-citizenship-immediately.html?m=0

Although he now says I deleted the post. But I never wrote or published it in the first place. The URL on Mystere's blog is fake. And Mystere's post, Dervish Sanders Wants Beaners To Invade & Occupy The USA, is proof of his racism (as well as his insanity). I don't refer to Hispanic people from South American as "beaners".

Mystere, on the other hand, disparages brown-skinned Hispanic people as "beaners" and "greasers". Mystere is a low-IQ imbecile who thinks Dotard's ridiculous wall (which will never be built) is needed to stop a "beaner invasion".

In addition to being stupid and a racist, Mystere is also a liar. I never wrote a post with this title and then deleted it. I don't think (undocumented) "beaners" should receive "automatic citizenship immediately". I don't want Hispanic people from South America to "invade" and "occupy" the United States. I am opposed to illegal immigration. Although I wouldn't call undocumented immigrants "invaders" because that's a racist trumper frame.

By the way, proof positive that Mystere is a liar is the fact that Blogger truncates post titles as URLs. I tried to create the link on Mystere's blog -- so that when it was clicked instead of seeing "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist", it would link to a page that said "Mystere Is A Low IQ Imbecile". But, after publishing a post with that title, I noticed that Blogger created it with the following URL.

https://whozyomama.blogspot.com/2019/09/beaners-should-get-automatic-us.html

As you can see "citizenship immediately" is not a part of the URL. Because the title was too long and got truncated by Blogger. So, Mystere cutting a pasting that URL from my blog would be impossible. Because Blogger won't create URLs of that length.

LOL Update: Mystere says that, for writing this post, I might be going to prison for many decades. Because the two images I include in it constitute "internet crimes". Clearly Mystere's delusions are growing stronger. I advise him to seek the help of a psychologist immediately. If not, family members may have to involuntarily commit him. For the record, the words I attribute to Mystere (in the images) aren't exact quotes, but are based on Mystere writings. So I don't know why they upset him so much. Maybe he's angry because what I wrote (and attribute to him) is so accurate?

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders.WYM-139.

14 comments:

  1. Doing photoshop smears is a VERY BAD IDEA Dervish. It will get you into serious trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really should stop deleted your posts, Dervy. That kind of historical past denying virtue signaling is embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creating that fake link to an alleged post on my site is quite rich, Bernice al homodervish. https://donkeysrevenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/dervish-sanders-wants-beaners-to-invade.html?showComment=1576675562018#c4760357446955359792 // Really? That fake link is a nothing burger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete