Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Mentally Ill Bl0gger edward T. end0 aka Mystere Off His Meds?


Recently the seriously mentally ill trumpturd edward end0 (aka Mystere) left a series of bizarre comments on the blog Political Tea Leaves using his "Q-Tar0" account. It seems edward thinks I changed the URL of this blog (the one you are reading right now) to "dervish sanders is a stinky butt troll".

Clearly this is a URL he created. If you follow his link, g00gle says there was a blog at this URL, but that it was removed. Maybe that's what edward is angry about? He created this blog and it got removed? I can't say for certain.

I can't even say for sure that, even though he obviously created this URL, he doesn't actually believe that I created it and that's the URL for this blog. Which he says is MIA, or offline. It isn't currently. Maybe he is threatening me? He filed a lot of false reports with g00gle and expects my blog will be locked shortly?

edward did admit to taking "queer pills", so that might be what's causing his current flare up re his ongoing mental health problems. I'm not a psychiatrist, but I do think he clearly suffers from some kind of delusional disorder. Either he's taking the wrong meds, or he is off his meds. Or, even though he obviously needs to be medicated, he isn't on any medications at all for his serious mental health issues (though he should be).

That this moron is "highly intelligent" is surely a joke? In his mind he probably thinks he is. But I think his comments prove otherwise. You can read them yourself and make up your own mind. I'm convinced this person has a low IQ. In addition to having some kind of mental illness.



Post authored by the anti-Mystere blogger Dervish Sanders. wym381.

No comments:

Post a Comment