Thursday, September 13, 2018

Delusional Confabulating Nutjob Who Calls Himself "Mystere" Writes Fake (And Stupid) Comment He Says I Submitted To His Blog

I recently noticed a bizarre commentary on one of Mystere's many blogs. Apparently he believes I submitted a comment to a WordPress blog of his called "Cleveland Foxers".

Thursday, September 13, 2018.
Dervish Sanders' unedited email retort on Cleveland Foxers.

I got a notification of a comment waiting for moderation at my Cleveland Foxers blog site:

September 3 2018 Dervish Sandersf Email address: adfad@dfafa.com Aww...did ***** pull his personal photos off his social media places...? No more pics of ***** looking like he is made of melting crisco? Doesn't matter, *****. I have your photos. I'm going to start using them in creative ways.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dervish Sanders knows he's banned from replying on the Cleveland Foxers site. I thought I'd just show you readers this ridiculous retort here from Dervish Sanders… or is it Pookie Toot Toot?

Posted by mystere's moonbat slayer club at 2:37 PM.

Labels: Dervish Sanders, Lester Liberalmann, Pookie Toot Toot, This 0ne.

This is a lie. I did not author or submit this moronic comment to any of Mystere's blogs. So what's going on? An idiotic lie? A fevered delusion dreamt up by Mystere's mentally diseased brain?

Perhaps someone is punking Mystere? He does seem to think he has many enemies. Although I do not know if this is true or not. It might be, given what an asshole he is (a fact that would easily explain him having many enemies). He seems to be extremely paranoid. Pair that with his delusional brain and the result is "enemies" that may or may not exist.

In any case, if this message is "unedited", what's up with all the asterixis? Also, notice that my name is, according to Mystere, "Dervish Sandersf". Huh? My name ends with an "s", not an "f".

For the record, I noticed that Mystere grabbed all the pictures he could find that I've posted on my blog and Google+ page. Which he photoshopped (poorly). Adding word balloons (having my canines saying dumb shit). And he made one where his husband Rikishi farts in my dog's face.

I did examine all his pages (that I could find) and grab his pictures. And I did photoshop one picture. This would be the one of Mystere wearing his favorite T-shirt that is a part of my header and also on my sidebar. But that's it. Bad photoshopping is what Mystere finds hilarious. The idiot apparently believes they are super sick burns. A clue that he wrote this comment IMO. He says I'm threatening to photoshop pictures of "*****" (whoever that is), when that's what he does.

And why did Mystere blank out "*****"? I assume this is a name, but one he does not want known. "*****" must not be a replacement for "Mystere". Since blanking his own name would be kind of nonsensical. So what the hell does "*****" replace? Damned if I know.

What's the point of this bullshit? Did he just want to see if he could get a reaction out of me? Who knows. The explanation might just be that Mystere is crazy. Finally, does anyone (beside Mystere) know who the f*ck "Pookie Toot Toot" is?? Apparently this figment of Mystere's imagination is also a suspect.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-74.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Dervish? I gave you 1 free pass to clear your name in the event you didn't spew that ridiculous retort. You flunked! Now I know you did it. All you had to do was say that you didn't do it at my blog site, and I would have given you the benefit of the doubt. You trashed a gift horse I gave you, so now I'm going to report you to Wordpress with the evidence in the email I got from them. Dumb move, Dervy boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used my Gravatar account since Automattic shut down your blogs. If I lose my account due to your false accusations I will not care that much. But why would they do anything in regard to false allegations? They already know my history with you, so I doubt they'd be inclined to assist you in getting revenge against me.

      Also, submitting comments to public blogs violates their TOS? What the hell are you reporting me FOR? Are you going to cry and say the comment hurt your feelings? You really are dumb.

      Delete
  2. I have contacted WordPress and reported myfoxmystere for harrassment. I also included in my message a link to your remaining WordPress blog ("Cleveland Foxers") and noted how your other WordPress blog were shut down by them for a TOS violation. I suggested they might want to shut down this blog as well. So, if you lose your remaining WordPress blog, you will know why. Not that I think you will (I have no idea). But just so you know. I did report you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the emails from Wordpress on comment moderations for that comment you wrote under a fake name to prove you wrote the email. It has the IP ADDRESS DETAILS showing where the comment came from, which is not from my area! YOU'RE BUSTED! I dug up old emails from Wordpress showing the IP ADDRESSES from where you posted retorts on the blogs you falsely accused me of faking your comments. I'm giving them the link to my post where I called you out and they will see your retorts. Wordpress will know I copied the unapproved retort I marked as spam, and see that I blocked some information to avoid TOS violations on Google and Wordpress. I VOWED TO KEEP YOU FROM COMMENTING ON CLEVELAND FOXERS. That site was set up by Polar Bear for those who used to blog on MyFoxCleveland only. Polar Bear was one of the liberals I blogged with. He invited the people who blogged on Cleveland Foxers. You tried to trespass on the site with your retort. I vowed to never let you comment there. You're a liability who will open up the bloggers to frivilous lawsuits with your vile retorts. I am protecting the site by not allowing you onto the site. And only a stupid person would fake a comment on a blog he or she is responsible for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were he one who was busted. Automattic suspended your WordPress blogs due to the fake comments you posted. Why I suspect you are the author of this comment too. Your plan for exacting revenge is going to fail and you might lose your last WordPress blog too. I hope you do. I am sick of your stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple explanation here.

    mystere, you're an asshole.

    Nough said.

    ReplyDelete