Thursday, September 20, 2018

More Delusions From Mystere, A Low IQ Imbecilic Trumper Who Clearly Has Some Serious Mental Problems

Mystere, a delusional trumper who has a history of screwing with other bloggers and (in the process) getting in trouble for TOS violations, has posted more nonsense (about me) on his "Cleveland Foxers" WordPress blog.

An Open Letter To Libturd Dervish Sanders.
Posted on September 20, 2018 by myfoxmystere

Hey Dervish: YOU LOST! You falsely accused me of hacking into your account again. This time, I showed them evidence of YOU faking getting hacked. YOU got in touch with some others to fake getting hacked. It didn't work.

This is a lie. I did not accuse Mystere of hacking into my Gravatar account AGAIN. I truthfully accused him once. And it would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to show evidence of "faking getting hacked" because no such evidence exists. Because this did not happen. I never "got in touch with some others to fake getting hacked".

Mystere lies. Or his mentally diseased brain dreamt up this delusion to explain why I'm the bad guy. Despite Automattic deciding I was telling the truth. My account was hacked and Automattic (the company that owns Gravatar and WordPress) decided to remove myfoxmystere's WordPress blogs due to TOS violations. I assume (although they did not tell me) that they determined that Mystere DID hack my account.

Mystere, a extremely low-IQ imbecile, thinks Automattic would suspend a person's blog because someone lied about their account being hacked? They don't have people working for them that are smarter than to fall for such lies (re Mystere's delusions that I "faked getting hacked")?

By the way, while I could say "YOU LOST" to Mystere, given the fact that he lost his blogs, I have never viewed it that way. I reported the violation and left it to Automattic to decide what they would do with that information. I did not expect that they would suspend multiple WordPress blogs belonging to Mystere (as it turns out he lost even more blogs than I knew he had at the time).

What happened was that I noticed comments made with my account (clearly indicating a hack or some other trickery) and reported it. I also noted that I suspected Mystere because one of the fake comments showed up as being made with my account, but had Mystere's avatar attached to it.

I linked to the page (that the above image is a screenshot of) as my proof that the hacker was Mystere. In addition to sending Automattic the links to all of his fake comments.

WordPress uses something they call a "hovercard". If you hover over a user's avatar, a short description of the user is displayed. The first image (above) shows a comment that was supposedly made by me. But with Mystere's avatar attached to it. The second image (above) shows what happened when I hovered over the avatar. Which is that Mystere's hovercard is displayed. And NO, I did not dummy up this image in Photoshop! I created this screenshot so I could post it on my blog. I sent Automattic links so they could see the fake comments for themselves.

PROOF that Mystere faked comments from me on his blog. And the reason (I assume) that his WordPress blogs were suspended. So you can STFU, Mystere! I have proof, you only have your delusions. Why Mystere says I lost I have no idea. I checked his WordPress blogs and they are still suspended. If he had convinced Automattic that they should be reinstated that could be a reason for him to say I "lost". But 4 of his 5 WordPress blogs (see my sidebar) are still suspended.

I do not have a WordPress blog, but I do have a Gravatar account. Mystere says he reported me and that, as a result of my TOS violations, I will lose this account (I assume he believes).

Mystere: ...now I'm going to report you to Wordpress with the evidence in the email I got from them. Dumb move, Dervy boy! (9/14/2018 at 2:08 PM) WYM comment.

But my Gravatar account has not been suspended. If it was that could be a reason for him to say I lost. But (so far) it has not been. The "dumb move" was what you did, Mystere. You reported me... for what? I did not do what you accuse me of. Therefore there is no evidence to support your bullshit accusations. The only reason you are doing this is to try and get Automattic to suspend my Gravatar account.

Mystere: I haven't spoken with WORDPRESS yet. I have no idea who hacked your account, Fartbreath. I'll make sure your accounts get wiped out when I settle this. You messed with me and I have allies who will back me up. (5/15/2018 at 2:26am). WYD comment.

I did not forget Mystere's threat. He wrote, "I'll make sure your accounts get wiped out when I settle this". Mystere did not settle this (get his WordPress blogs back). But he is TRYING to follow through on his threat. I still have my Gravatar account, Mystere (the only account I have with Automattic that could be "wiped out"). Yet Mystere thinks that I've lost??

For the record, when I refer to Mystere having a HISTORY of getting in trouble for TOS violations, I refer to him losing his WordPress blogs, as well as the loss of a sockpuppet he called "Porky's Big Payback". I don't know the whole story, only that "Porky [was] booted from Google over some bogus accusation a few years ago". I assume that by "bogus" Mystere means GENUINE (this info via a 9/12/2017 "Rattrapper" WYD comment). I would not be surprised AT ALL to find out that Mystere has lost other blogs and sockpuppets due to TOS violations.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-077.

No comments:

Post a Comment