Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Majority Of The American Electorate (People Whose Choice Was The Popular Vote Victor HRC In 2016) Laugh At Our Idiot Predisent

Because the Trump Corporation is named after it's entitled leader (a company that would not exist if it's founder had not been born on 3rd base) the idiot-in-chief assumes that ALL corporations are headed by CEOs with the last name of the company. For example, Tim Cook doesn't head Apple, "Tim Apple" does. And Marillyn Hewson doesn't head Lockheed Martin, "Marillyn Lockheed" does.

predisent Dotard tRump: "...you really have you've really put a big investment in our country. We really appreciate it very much, Tim Apple" (YouTube Video Published 3/6/2019).

Initially the Dotard denied saying "Tim Apple". The Dotard claimed, when speaking to a group of donors at Mar-A-Lago, that "he actually said Tim Cook Apple really fast, and the Cook part of the sentence was soft. "Fake news" the Dotard said.

Then the Dotard claimed that saying "Tim Apple" was to "save time". This lie due to his enormous ego which make it impossible for him to admit he misspoke and laugh at himself.

Here is another example...

predisent Dotard tRump: ...Marilyn Lockheed, the leading woman's business executive in this country, according to many. And, we buy billions and billions of dollars worth that beautiful F-35. It's stealth, you cannot see it. Is that correct? It better be correct (YouTube Published 10/24/2018.

The stealth F-35 CAN be seen by the human eye. Stealth refers to aircraft "designed to avoid detection using a variety of technologies that reduce reflection/emission of radar, infrared". The F-35 is not invisible and most certainly CAN be seen. Both by the human eye and by radar, because "no aircraft is totally invisible to radar".

I mention that because a tRumper might argue that, "of course" tRump wasn't implying that the F-35 is invisible to the human eye, he was talking about the plane not being able to be detected by radar. First of all, I think he was saying the plane is LITERALLY invisible. Second of all, even if that isn't want he thinks, he is still wrong. And an idiot. Although I seriously think he could be suffering from old-age-related or syphilitic dementia.

It is actually quite frightening that someone who is clearly mentally not well is in charge of the country. And has the nuclear codes. Obviously we HAVE to get rid of this mental defective as soon as possible. Until then a little laughter might alleviate some of the stress of living under the rule of a dangerously unfit predisent.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-102.

9 comments:

  1. 50% of Americans now call the Mueller investigation a "witch hunt".

    Your narrative's unravelling, Dervy. Pretty soon, the country will be laughing at YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can the Mueller investigation be a "witch hunt" if it "exonerated" Dotard? And what happened to the evidence Mueller and his team of "angry Democrats" were "fabricating" (as per the meme that Lisa posted to WYD awhile back)? Did Mueller fabricate evidence to "exonerate" the colluding Orange Turd?

      Delete
    2. Mueller doesn't have your mind reading abilities as to "intent", Dervy. Mental Telepathy hasn't been accepted by the Courts as evidence as yet. Perhaps ypu need to donate your brain to science.

      Delete
    3. This totally BS "mind reading" refrain of your's grows stale. tRump told Lester Holt on national TV his intent was obstruction. And he told the world of his desire to collude with Putin when he said "Russia, if you're listening...".

      Delete
    4. If it grows stale, perhaps you should stop pretending to know other people's minds.

      ...and like I said before, progressives has no appreciation for sarcasm.

      Delete
    5. I know what people TELL me. tRump TOLD us all that he strongly desired to collude. His son said, when told that Russia wanted to collude, "I love it". Later his daddy dictated a false story concerning the tRump tower collusion meeting. The collusion is OBVIOUS and has taken place IN PLAIN SIGHT. That "Russia, if you're listening" was intended sarcastically is total bullshit.

      Delete
  2. btw - That many company CEO's DON'T have their last name on their building just goes to show how the new salaried bourgeoisie has replaced the traditional bourgeoisie owner-operator as the premier capitalist form. Getting back to the old form is now the unstated goal of 21st century 'Trumpian' capitalism.

    Make them have all their skin in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you,
    Here’s his contact: Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete