Saturday, March 2, 2019

Mystere Got Spooked

So, I recently noticed that Mystere deleted 5 of his blogs, including the blog where he authored a post that accused me of pedophilia. Imagine the brass balls this guy must possess, to attack a rich, powerful and respected Judge such as myself. LOL. I kid, of course. The real reason (one that is surely obvious to all), is that Mystere is an idiot.

Which is why I'm surprised it occured to Mystere that I could sue his ass. Something, in fact, I was planning on doing. Correction -- something I am STILL planning on doing. Mystere might think he can deny authoring posts on his blogs in which he attacks me with lies, but he is mistaken. The fact is that I have submitted legal documents to Blogger informing them that they need to turn over digital copies of Mystere's deleted blog posts. This evidence I will use when I file my lawsuit against the incredibly stupid individual who calls himself "Mystere" (although I know his real name).

Mystere, in an idiotic comment on the WYD blog, incorrectly asserted that I was, by threatening to go after him for his libelous statements, violating his 1st Amendment rights! Something the low IQ imbecile suggested I could be disbarred for. Sorry, Mystere, but that isn't how it works. The First Amendment does not give you the right to libel me on your blog. I advise you to hire a lawyer ASAP, because I plan on crushing you like a bug.

In court, I mean. When I am through with Mystere he will be begging for mercy. He will also be destitute. I guarantee Mystere will regret messing with me to the end of his days. I bet he wishes now that he had not followed the digital breadcrumbs and discovered my true identity and address. Although, given how stupid Mystere is, he probably doubts what I say. It will not be long before he finds out how wrong he is. It will not be long before Mystere finds out that he was right to get spooked.

But deleting your blogs won't save you, Mystere. Because Blogger keeps copies of recently deleted material. I contacted the President of Blogger and we had a long chat. After he called up the deleted material on his PC and read a few of Mystere's posts, he agreed that I had been libeled. "The person who uses the Blogger ID Mystere has clearly violated our TOS" the president of Blogger concluded. "And, if he had not already deleted the material himself, I would remove his blogs right now".

By the way, instead of being worried about Mystere having any nude selfies I might have taken and posted online while intoxicated, I recently discovered that it is Mystere who should be worried. Because I found HIS nude selfies. I had a hunch that Mystere might have posted such photos online. Specifically I did a search of gay hookup sites, and SURE ENOUGH I found many nude photos of Mystere.

Personally I wouldn't post pictures of my junk online if my assets were as underwhelming as Mystere's assets are. Will I email these photos to Mystere's parents? Probably not. I could change my mind, however. I seriously do not give a hoot about Mystere's sexuality. By which I mean the fact that he is gay. And married to another man.

Also apparently in the closet. You want to stay in the closet, Mystere? Stop threatening me and libeling me. Not that it matters, given that I doubt anyone reads your idiotic blog. But I need to put a stop to this on principal. I mean, a peabrain such as Mystere can not be allowed to get away with bad mouthing an august Judge like myself. Period.

Now, Mystere may laugh at me if this threatened lawsuit never materializes. To be clear, there is the possibility that I'm just yanking Mysytere's chain. He already deleted 5 blogs based on the possibility that what he wrote could get him into trouble. Thinking he might be sued could cause the little shit to piss his pants and/or soil himself. LOL.

But seriously, it is really worth my time to sue Mystere? It might be something to do just for fun. On the other hand, I have important cases to rule on and my time is valuable. Much too valuable to spend any of it crushing a scumbag like Mystere. Much as he might deserve it. And he surely does deserve to be taught a lesson.

Anyway, the point is that I might cut Mystere a break. So long as he doesn't resurrect his blogs and resume libeling me. The fact is that he was right to get spooked because I have the paperwork ready and am prepared to file my lawsuit. Also, eviscerating him in court would bring me a lot of joy. I'd even be willing to use vacation days to see it through.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. wym098.

7 comments:

  1. He's not suing you? Wow. The evidence for libel in THIS blog is pretty overwhelming...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get in trouble for writing satire about "Mystere"? Who knew?

      From "The 1st Amendment Encyclopedia" entry on satire: "Satire can also come under attack as defamation. The key distinction between satire and defamation is that satire is not meant to be believed by the audience".

      Also, as per Wikipedia: "Mere vulgar abuse is an insult that is not necessarily defamatory because it is not intended to be taken literally or believed, or likely to cause real damage to a reputation"... [also] "If there is third-party communication, but the third-party hearing the defamatory statement does not believe the statement, or does not care, then there is no injury, and therefore, no recourse".

      If you believe what I write about Mystere (a person I admittedly do not know and have never met) I think the problem is that you're stupid. I'd surely have the same luck suing Franco for his tall tales about the halitosis I don't have. Plus Mystere does not know who I am. Despite his delusion that he revealed my true identity and address.

      Delete
  2. Libel thrives when mystere and other tRumpians gather here Or anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you,
    Here’s his contact: Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete