Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Google Gives Me Green Light To Continue "Harassing" The trumper Snowflake Mystere. LOL!

I'm not sure whether I can trust this information or not, seeing as I came by it secondhand, but apparently Google says I can keep "harassing" the trumper magaturd who calls himself Mystere. And that there is no reason for me to worry about TOS violations. Those only apply to Conservatives.

OK, so, providing this is true? Thanks, Google! Although (for the record) my secondhand source for this info is Mystere. He writes about how Google told him to piss off when he went crying to them about the "harassment" he has been suffering at my hands (LOL!). In a Mystere screed titled "Google Lets Dervish Sanders Get Away With Harassment", Mystere talks about his (erroneous) belief that I reported his blogs to Google and that his "Moonbat Spanker" blog was banned. Even though I am (mysteriously) still able to navigate to it. And to also (somehow) read it.

Now, I did report one of Mystere's WordPress blogs. This was following him somehow getting into my Gravatar account (or somehow otherwise spoofing my Gravatar account). This allowed him to post comments that appeared to be from me. Moronic comments that (in one example) had me "admitting" to being married to my dog. Up until this point I considered my trading of insults with Mystere to all be in good fun.

But hacking an account crosses a line, and so I reported the fake "Dervish Sanders" comments Mystere made. And, as a result, his WordPress blog was "suspended". I put "suspended" in quotes because I thought that, following an appeal by Mystere, the "suspension" would end and he'd get his blog back. But that was quite some time ago and the blog is still showing as "suspended". So I'd say it looks like he's never getting it back.

As "revenge" for my reporting of Mystere's TOS violations, he decided he would hack into my Google account. Or, he'd have a more intelligent friend do it for him. I suspect it was a friend because Mystere's IQ is observably very low. So low that hacking into an online account would be beyond his abilities. WAY beyond. Not that I know how to hack accounts, but I do know I'm smarter than Mystere. Not a brag, btw, as most people are.

Now Mystere, the snowflake that he is, is angry. I guess he does not realize that trading insults is one thing, but hacking an account (or directing a friend to hack an account) is something he SHOULD get in trouble for. Not that I reported him. I decided not to because I find his blogs to be hilarious. The "laugh AT Mystere" kind of funny and definitely NOT the "laugh with Mystere" kind of funny. So I wouldn't (and did not) try to get Google to take down his blogs, suspend them, or otherwise mess with them.

Also, I think I locked him out of future hacking by enabling two-step verification. I did this by having Google send a text to my phone to verify it was me. Mystere doesn't have my phone (or phone number) so he can't get a text to "verify" he is me (and thus gain unauthorized access to my account). Or so I hope. There may be a way around this. Not being a hacker, I can't say for certain.

In any case, it does feel good to know Google is on my side. And that, when it comes to "harassing" Mystere, they said "go ahead". Because I'm a liberal and Mystere is a Conservative. And Google is biased against Conservatives. The fact is "Google hates Conservatives". This I know because Minus FJ told me.

Poor Mystere! He must be crying his eyes out. At least he has Minus FJ's delusions to console him. That delusion being that Google is biased against Conservatives. Something I referred to as a "fact" in the paragraph above. But I meant a "fact" as per Minus FJ. So (in reality) it is a lie. Or an "alternative fact" as Kellyanne would call it.

Mystere, instead of whining, should be grateful Google let him get away with hacking into my account. That has got to be a serious TOS violation! One Mystere should be banned PERMANENTLY from Google for. Unlike Mystere's 100 percent false claims that I referred to him using a racial slur (I don't use racial slurs) and that I am of guilty "instigating violence".

Did someone beat you up, Mystere? Did Bubba say, "this is on behalf of Dervish Sanders" when he sucker punched you in the gut (rupturing your spleen) and then kick you a few dozen times in your (ample) belly after you dropped to your knees in agony? If so, you should have called the police. But Mystere was probably too afraid. Given that he's currently under investigation by the fuzz for sexually abusing puppies*.

Mystere sounds pretty angry at Google for this imagined discrimination (something they are "allowing"). "You can't hide this", Mystere warns. Because he cross-posted it to his (remaining) WordPress blog. So, even though (in Mystere's paranoid delusions) Google is out to get him, if they remove his fantasies (suspend his Spanking blog) the post will still be accessible on his "Cleveland Foxers" blog.

*Speculation that may or may not be accurate.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-129.

4 comments:

  1. 1) It's amusing to watch Edward "Mystere" Endo whine and play the victim. He's been an playing the asshole on Blogger for at least a decade, harassing and attempting to dox people. Now that's he receiving a taste, he cries like a bitch.

    2) Edward "Mystere" Endo is now attempting to hide his identity. He wouldn't have to hide if his online actions weren't so blatantly anti-christian. He's finally learning shame. Nice work, Dervish.

    3) Edward "Mystere" Endo has proven himself to be anti-christian for his continuing lies, false accusations, and use of obscenities. He's an example of why Christianity has become unpopular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christianity is becoming unpopular because fewer and fewer people are buying the great con. You know the serpent and the apple thingy. Religion is like government. Both are all about CONTROL of OTHER people's beliefs and actions.

      Delete
    2. Wikipedia: Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015. This is down from 85% in 1990, lower than 81.6% in 2001, and slightly lower than 78% in 2012. [end wikipedia excerpt]

      So, while the popularity of Christianity is declining, it is still VERY popular. Rightwing Christianity may be unpopular. I know that it is with me, a person who considers himself a Christian. Although a non-denominational one who stays away from the con-men and women. Though I'd say the conners exist mostly on the Right (the Jerry Falwell types).

      BTW, in addition to hiding his profile, Mystere has banned me from comment on his Moonbat Spanking blog. He uses Discus and apparently that enables him to ban people.

      Delete
  2. Aside from my quibble concerning Christianity being "unpopular", I agree 100 percent with what Irl wrote. And I do think that Christianity WILL take a hit with the younger generation. Thanks to fake Christians like Mystere and Rightwing "Christian" leaders supporting Donald tRump - a horrible unChristian racist misogynist.

    ReplyDelete