Saturday, May 4, 2019

So, My Google Account Was Hacked... & Yes, It Was That A-Hole Mystere Again!

So, I recently discovered that my post, "My Reaction To Being Doxed By Mystere", was mysteriously missing (deleted). This was a post I authored in response to being doxed by an asshole who goes by the name Mystere.

Now, I did not delete this post, nor did I receive any kind of notification from Blogger that they were removing it for TOS violation reasons. Which, if that was the case, I am positive they would do. Notify me, that is. Because they'd want me to be aware of the problem. And likely warn me not to violate their TOS by "harassing" someone again.

Which is why I'm concluding that my Google account was hacked. After Google purchased Blogger, one password gives a person access to both Google and Blogger. Which means that Mystere, in addition to deleting the post he clearly does not like, could have poked around in my Google email.

And yes, I know the responsible party is Mystere. Due to the gloating comment he recently left me.

Mystere: Hey Dervy boy? What's up with the fake link you posted? It comes back to this blog, saying the post doesn't exist. What kind of infantile game are you playing, Dervy boy? OH WAIT! Did something happen to a previous post without your knowledge? LOL! LOL! LOL! (5/3/2019 at 8:44am).

Did something happen to a previous post without my knowledge? Yes, it so happens that something did happen. But what makes Mystere think it happened without my knowledge? At first he feigns ignorance (says I included a "fake link" in my post). Then he gives himself away with a gloat. Mystere is responsible for that post disappearing, there can absolutely be no doubt.

Irl Huddnutt (someone Mystere considers an enemy) thinks Mystere is an idiot. An assessment I agree with completely. All the evidence suggests that Mystere lacks the brainpower to accomplish such a feat (hacking into my account). But that does not mean that Mystere does not know someone who knows how to hack. Which is what I suspect happened. Mystere, an individual of Asian descent, defies the stereotype of Asians being highly intelligent. But a relative or friend who is Asian and knows how to hack? That would be my guess.

Which isn't to say it couldn't be a smart person of some other ethnicity. I'm just making a guess based on the fact that Mystere is Asian (but very stupid). Whoever hacked the account, it is clear that Mystere is behind it. What else would explain 1 Mystere's comment, and 2 the fact that this specific post (which is about Mystere) has been targeted. And, btw, it has been targeted multiple times.

When I first published the commentary I noticed (a few days later) that all the images (of which there were 4) disappeared. What I ended up doing was uploading them again. This time to another site (not Blogger). I did not know what was going on (a glitch, perhaps) and still do not. I do not believe my account was hacked (at the time).

I do know it was hacked this time. Due to Mystere's comment. Also because I went into the Google security settings and found that, in addition to my PC and my tablet, there was one more signed in device.

I access my Google account via my PC (windows/this device) and my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab). I do not access Google via any other device, so the 3rd Windows device was definitely not recognized. According to what was displayed, the unknown Windows device last signed into my account on April 21st.

So I went through the steps to secure my account. Which involved turning on two step verification. Hopefully this will prevent Mystere's friend from hacking into my account again. Which Mystere will likely want him (or her) to attempt, given that I restored the offending commentary.

As for my post title (asserting that it was "Mystere Again"), this is a reference to a previous incident involving the hacking of my Gravatar account. Mystere used my account to make fake comments on his WordPress blog. Including one where he has me "confessing" to being married to my dog.

I also enabled 2 step verification to secure my Gravatar account. Obviously I should have done the same in regards to my Google account at the time. Screw you, Mystere! I will not back down nor be intimidated by your continued attacks on my social media accounts. In fact, I think I shall step up the negative posting (exposing you) on my blog.

Lastly, I'd like to address a comment I noticed recently on Lisa's blog. A Mystere comment in which the idiot suggests that the deleted post was removed because I violated Blogger's TOS.

Mystere: ...Dervish Sanders... is cranky because he got on Google Blogger's radar recently. It seems his dimwitted gay lover Irl Hudnutt's been posting obscene things on Dervish's sites, right Antoinette? Oh wait! That didn't happen. It seems that Dervy's been posting things that violate the terms of service, and that caught the attention of Blogger, right Buttstench Anthony al dervish? Ya know, you seemed to have shot yourself in the foot, Dervy boy... (5/3/2019 at 9:54am).

Mystere's musings are total rubbish. For the reasons I stated in the first paragraph of this commentary. If I had violated Blogger's TOS and if my violations had come to the attention of Blogger... they would have informed me. Which they DID NOT (and have not). As for violating Blogger's TOS, I can't imagine that hacking into Google would NOT be a violation. I'll have to look into reporting Mystere's infraction and getting him booted from Blogger permanently.

Update 5/7/2019: Found a threat directed at this blog from Mystere on Rusty Shackelford's site (which he does not read). FYI, Mystere... I advise you to leave my blog alone. If you go after WYM and get Google to take it down I will make sure the same happens to Moonbat Slayer.

Mystere: Hey Rusty? Want to make The Lowly Regarded Imbecile Dervish Sanders cry? I might go after Whoz Yo Mama and get Google to ban it. link

Because of how Rusty Shackelford set up his comments, there is no way to know on what date the above comment was made. I suspect it was recent, however.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. wym112.

41 comments:

  1. MUH MUH MY! MUH MUH MY! LOL! LOL! LOL! How does it feel to have Screwgle come after you, dumb dumb Dervy? The Blog Bogeyman's gonna get yah! The Blog Bogeymen from Screwgle will get you from behind when you least expect it, dumb dumb Dervy boy. Oh Boy I'm Feeling Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY THE WAY, for the record, I didn't hack into your account. I hope the Blog Bogeyman who did it (if you really got hacked) keeps on shredding your stupid hate blog. Your conspiracy theory is quite amusing. Perhaps Franco's the Blog Bogeyman who short circuited your posts to a crisp? LOL! LOL! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you hacked my account, Mystere. You are far to stupid. Which is why you had someone do it for you. Your denials are total BS. You (as per your comment alerting me to the fact that that post was deleted) knew I did not remove the post myself. Why laugh if I took it down myself. It was you, asshole.

      Delete
  3. Just to be clear about something, I don't consider Ed "Mystere" Endo to be an enemy.

    He's more of a turd. A turd lying in my driveway. I notice the turd, note that it is unusually large (probably the product of a St. Bernard) and then ignore the turd.

    Then I step around the turd and go about my business.

    You see, Ed "Mystere" Endo is a pathetic little man. He attacked your blog post because you identified him. And he can't handle being shown, to all the world, just how Christian is isn't.

    Edward Endo would be rejected by Christ for being a liar, faithless, and perverse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. Post amended to read... "someone Mystere considers an enemy".

      Delete
  4. LOL! LOL! LOL! That's ripe, Dervish! By the way, why do you keep calling my friend Max aka Rattrapper by my handle Mystere? When I want to comment, I use my account to comment, Dervy boy. So you think I got someone to hack your account? That's rich, Dervy boy! I have better things to do than have someone hack into your account. Perhaps Rattrapper is right. Perhaps the "Blog Bogeyman" came after you and screwed you up your behind, LOL! LOL! LOL! Bend over, Dervish! Pappy Dervish just spanked you, LOL! THE "BLOG BOGEYMAN" IS GONNA GETCHA! Perhaps it's -FJ? Perhaps it's Franco? Or perhaps it's the "Screwgle Blog Police" who got you from behind? What's it like getting screwed, Mr. Buttstench?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because your "friend" is you. "rattrapper" is one of your sockpuppets (identified on my sidebar under the heading "Fartbreath Mystere accounts"). BTW, you like administering "punishments" on your blogs (via moronic photoshops that usually involve RN's head on a simian's body)... consider my changing my blog header to include a picture of you as a "punishment" (whereas before it was a picture of your "alter ego").

      Delete
  5. Hey Irl! How are you these days? I must give you a heads up about the use of the word Turd around Dervish: There is a blogger on a site that Anthony trolls on who calls Anthony a turd. It turns him on when Dervish gets called Fartbreath Dirtish, stinky turd Dervish and everything else related to farts and turds. I think the word Turd gives your boyfriend Anthony a Chrissie Mattthews tingle up his L'eggs, Irl. By the way, Donald, how is your pappy Dr. Bortz doing with all those Medical Malpractice lawsuits launched against his medical clinics? All those malpractice lawsuits against Bortz Medical must be costing him huge wads of cash, Eh Donald?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the turd, Mystere. A deluded fake Christian magaturd.

      Delete
    2. Sweet Jesus in a canoe, you are stupid, Ed. For the umpteenth time: My name isn't Donald Bortz. Never has been, never will be.

      If you really want me to get mean, Ed, we'll start taking about your driving record. Ever had to go to remedial driving school, Ed? Answer honestly! Bearing false witness is a sin!

      Delete
  6. One more thing, Donald and Anthony: Donny, perhaps you should make some travel arrangements for Anthony. Your pappy can use the money from Anthony's insurance for the colonoscopy Anthony needs from getting screwed up his behind. Anthony's farts are backing up and coming out of his mouth, giving him a serious case of Fartbreath. Perhaps the Bortz Medical Group can cure Dervish of Fartbreath when your pappy sticks his hands up Dervy's behind to yank the 0bama Sanders dildo out of hir stinkhole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very Christian of you Ed. You love Jesus, but not enough to not be a stupid asshole, huh?

      Delete
  7. You are the one with the fartbreath, Mystere. That's what happens when you eat so many farts. The primary source of the farts you eat being your husband Rikishi's anus. Although I've heard that you are (once again) trolling bus stops and paying homeless men to let you put your lips on their buttholes as they squeeze one out. The stinkier the better. The reason being the injury your husband suffered (to his butthole and tailbone) when he busted your dildo chair by bouncing too high on it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Donald James Bortz III? Are you blushing because your quackodoc pappy's been getting so many medical malpractice suits and going broke? What's it like being a med school flunky who couldn't keep up the family business, Donald? And how's your little idiot brother Eric the Veternarian flunky doing after endangering his wife by smuggling a white monocled Albino Cobra whom the seller claimed was harmless because he said the venom sacks had allegedly been removed? Remember the incident where your mental midget brother Eric got bitten by Whitey, nearly losing his life? Remember how he got rushed across the NJ NY state line to a hospital in New York that happened to have cobra antivenom because it was near a zoo with venomous snakes? Your mental midget brother Eric is quite gullible, taking the word of a viper smuggler saying the cobra had its venom sacks removed surgically. I never followed up to find out how deep a hole he dug himself into, paying for the Department of Fish and Wildlife's removal of Whitey and his creepy critter buddies Red and Spotty, the copperhead and diamondback rattler. I heard your mental midget brother Eric got fired from the veternary clinic after the news broke out about his creepy crawly fixations resulting in the near death experience he went through. Is your brother's middle name Darwin, djtyg Donald?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irl says he is not this "Donald Bortz", Mystere. You also misidentified me. You followed "digital breadcrumbs" to (wrongly) discover Irl's real name too? LOL.

      Anyway, that is quite a tale. Did that happen to a person who really is named "Donald Boratz", or is this something pulled completely from your butt?

      BTW, Mystere, you own (and are the "president") of your own architecture firm called "EN Associates" (phone# 1-310-390-7413)? I thought you worked in conservative radio? You uploading fake info to Linkedin, Mystere?

      Delete
    2. Oh, Ed "Mystere" Endo has never come close to my real name. For a simple reason: Only one person on the planet knows it's my nom de guerre.

      When WE were running our blog, there were FOUR contributors. Endo has conflated us into one person. It was DJTYG who used to give Endo the worst time, pointing out that Endo is (probably) a closeted homosexual. Which, in this day and age, is just sad.

      Endo believes calling me gay is somehow an insult. (Paging Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud; There's a fellow named Endo in exam room one who really needs to talk.)

      Endo can't insult me. Because he is less than a turd in my eyes. He's a desiccated turd, dried in the sun, soon to be blown away by a breeze.

      Delete
  9. Hey Dervy? Are you your boyfriend's keeper now? Why isn't "IRL" answering the question, Dervy? OH WAIT, I FORGOT! Your snake mosque is supplying Donny's mental midget brother Eric with some smuggled creepy critters. Perhaps Donny and Eric are afraid of the blog bogeyman spooking the black mamba smuggled through "The Snake Whisperer" in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what to do to get rid of your blog, Mystere. Leave my blog alone or I will pull the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dervy, why are you always bring up Mystere's Asian heritage? You prejudiced? You seldom fail to mention it. Just sayin... you'd be silent on the subject if he were Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said nothing negative about Mystere's heritage. I absolutely do not have anything against anyone due to their heritage. I dislike Mystere for reason completely unrelated to his heritage. And I do not ALWAYS bring it up, in any case.

      I certainly have never used a racial slur, unlike someone you defend on Lisa's blog. A despicable person who uses them constantly. Yet any objection by me to his use of such slurs is labeled by you as an example of my "self-righteous claim to social/societal superiority" and "ill will". Yet you think you can accuse me of race based bigotry despite a total lack of evidence? Go f*ck yourself.

      Delete
    2. Funny, that's what your do to everyone else. So take your own advice and "go F*ck yourself!"

      Have a nice day.

      Delete
    3. I have NEVER accused anyone of race based bigotry despite a total lack of evidence. That is your department. Defend when there is evidence and accuse when there isn't (if said accuser objects to the CLEAR and UNMISTAKABLE bigotry of the racist you are defending).

      Delete
    4. I don't know why you are getting so offended on Franco's behalf, in any case. Given the fact that he admitted that using racial slurs and offending people gives him a thrill. I'm giving him exactly what he wants by responding to his "bait". Perhaps you should chill and stop feigning outrage. Or redirect your outrage at someone who actually warrens it. Like that obvious racist Franco, for example.

      Delete
    5. Your "evidence" is cr*p and lies. A racist hates ALL people of a particular or different race. Franco hates the BAD people of ALL races and loves the GOOD people of all races. Big difference.

      Delete
    6. No. His attitude is common among racists. Which is that there are some "good ones" among the "lesser" races. His determination of who is "good" and who is "bad" is complete BS in any case. The "bad" people he refers to using slurs are people he hates for political reasons, not because they are actually "bad". And he certainly could object to the behavior he dislikes from these people without mentioning their race at all. He uses racial slurs because he is a racist.

      I suppose you also have no problem with his use of the word "c*nt" for women he dislikes and do not believe he is a misogynist either... BTW, I don't think Franco loves anyone but himself. The reason why he admires tRump so much is that they are both raging narcissists.

      Delete
    7. Re: "Franco hates the BAD people of ALL races and loves the GOOD people of all races"...

      You refer to the "friend" argument. As per the Rational Wiki...

      The friend argument is an argument used by people who want to claim knowledge about and/or sympathy with a group, by referring to their "friends" belonging to this group [these are the "good ones"]. It is commonly used to clear and absolve oneself from suspicion of racism, xenophobia or other kinds of prejudice. It is a particular form of the "Not prejudiced, but..." statement.

      ...

      Having a friend who belongs to a demographic that one hates isn't incompatible with a prejudice against that demographic - and this is the key to the fallacy.

      FOR EXAMPLE...

      During his youth, Adolf Hitler was treated by Jewish doctor Eduard Bloch. He later treated Adolf's mother Klara Hitler for breast cancer; because of the poor economic situation of the Hitler family Dr. Bloch charged reduced fees, sometimes taking no fee at all for his work. Despite the fact that Klara died, the young Hitler was very kind to him, even going as far as to declare his "eternal gratitude" for his actions. Indeed, in the following years Hitler sent the doctor a postcard assuring him of such gratitude and reverence, even sending him handmade gifts like a large wall painting. [end Rational Wiki excerpt].

      Clearly Hitler only disliked the "bad" Jews and loved the "good" ones. Obviously there is NO WAY Hitler could have been an anti Semite, right?

      Delete
    8. That was all before WWI and the hardening of Hitler's racism. WWI's "betrayal" and subsequent inflationary Weimar depression taught Hitler to hate all Jews.

      If you have ANY black friends, you aren't a racist. Period. Rational; Wiki was written by liberal re-definitionists, like you who are seeking to "define" their misguided worldview into existence through the Courts.

      Please. You've now redefined "prejudice" to be full-blown "racism", so any negative comment about any group becomes the most "extreme" example of it. Say something negative about a black person-racism, a woman-mysogeny. That's not how words work. Like the redefinition of holy matrimony to include in advance those who have a genetic impossibility of conception. You're just muddying already clear waters.

      Delete
    9. ...a "prejudice" is not misogyny, racist, etc. Misogynist/racist/etc. are the EXTREME forms of a prejudice. It's the ALL form.

      And everyone is prejudiced, as "stereotypes" have their roots in group realities.

      To call Franco prejudiced would be the truth. To call him a racist (the extreme form) is a TOTAL falsehood.

      But you are prejudiced as well. You don't think blacks, hays, etc. are capable of withstanding any truthful criticism without feeling "harassed." And "harassment" may be YOUR greatest fear, but it most certainly isn't THEIRS. Else YOU wouldn't harass others over prejudices they don't share with you.

      Delete
    10. You argue hard that racists aren't racists. I'm not buying it. And yes, I do think using racial slurs indicates full blown racism. Franco is a racist. He has authored quite a few comments that have convinced me of that truth. That he believes there are some "good ones" does not change that fact.

      Delete
    11. According to your redefinition of "racism", the KKK isn't a racist organization.

      ...according to Frank Ancona, imperial wizard of the Traditional American Knights of the KKK in Virginia. The president of the southern chapter reportedly wants to "set the record straight" and dispel the racial and violent negative image that has surrounded the KKK for eons... Ancona contends, "We don't hate people because of their race. We are a Christian organization. ...". ...Ancona described the KKK as a group that does not perpetuate hate but is instead fueled by God's love, race, and nation (source).

      Delete
    12. BTW, calling a Jewish person a "sh*tty k*ke" is not a "truthful criticism". And me objecting to those using such slurs most certainly is not a "prejudice" by me (assuming it is harassment when it is actually "truthful criticism"). Your arguments are PURE BULLSHIT and I categorically reject them as such.

      Delete
    13. It certainly would depend upon the person, not race, wouldn't it? If I called you a sh*tty "dad", would that be considered a hatred of the patriarchy? It would depend upon whether you actually were a sh*tty dad.

      And I refuse to accept progressive redefinition of minor prejudices as full blown racism, too.

      Delete
    14. All criticism of women is not misogyny, either. Many woman, are at times, miserable b*tches. It's just a fact.

      Delete
    15. And Gerry Nadler is the kind of Jew who give's even bad Jews (kikes) a bad name (as he not only abuses the Law, but the Public Trust as well).

      Delete
    16. Yes, it depends on the person. Anyone who thinks it is ok to call any Jewish person a "k*ke" is a bigot. And "dad" isn't a slur. BTW, you are a shitty person. Whatever race you are has nothing to do with that fact.

      Delete
    17. Hey Joe Conservative, The very fact that you have categories of "good Jew" and "bad Jew" demonstrates that you're a racist.

      Delete
    18. Only an idiot argues that we speak of ALL Jews as being Good or ALL Jews as being Bad. ANd yes, THAT is what a real 'racist' does. For it's the persons RACE which imparts the good/bad quality, NOT his fallen humanity.

      Delete
    19. Nobody was arguing that. And NO, that isn't what a "real racist" does. Obviously. Because you are a "real racist" and you think there are SOME good Jews, SOME good Blacks, SOME good Mexicans (etc).

      Remember what Grand Wizard Dotard said when he descended the tRump tower escalator to declare his candidacy? "Some, I assume, are good people". Though most Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. And noting that "some" aren't is what makes Dotard not a racist? Sorry, but you are WRONG.

      Delete
  12. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LEAVE MY BLOG ALONE OR I'LL PULL THE TRIGGER! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" LOL! LOL! LOL! Pull the trigger, Dervish? LOL! LOL! LOL! HEY? Before you "pull the trigger" Anthony, make sure you strap on a size 10XL Cow Fart bag. The sparks and ashes from your choom and 'shroom joint might turn you into Mrs. 0'Leary's cow, if you're not careful.

    ReplyDelete