Friday, April 19, 2024

Fake Dotard Prophet & Ex-Fireman Mark Taylor Wrongly (Surprise!) Predicted The Downfall Of George Soros

An ex-fireman who says God told him dotard donald tRump would be elected in 2016 is still selling himself as a "prophet". Even though he said God told him that dotard donald would be re-elected in 2020. So he was wrong. Oh, no... wait... donald tRump did win. But Joe Biden "stole" the election. So that means Mark is batting 1000.

Hmm. So God told Mark Taylor in 2018 that George Soros would be "taken down". Apparently his assets have be frozen? Presumably because he was involved in something criminal? Otherwise why would his assets be frozen?

Above is a picture of the @sswipe and fake prophet who made the false prediction. George Soros was not "taken down". Yet this "prophecy" from God (via Mark Taylor) was made over 6 years ago. What does the YouTube video say? I don't know. I clicked Mystere's link. I did end up on YouTube, but there was no Mark Taylor prophecy video. I see no message that says the video was removed either.

My guess? Mark Taylor (or whoever uploaded it) removed it because it didn't happen. Because the prophecy was fake. God never told Mark Taylor that George Soros would be taken down. Yet Mystere (due to being a total dupe) continues to believe that fake prophets like Taylor are in communication with God. He says, when I point out the obvious fact that these "prophets" are lying, that I am calling God a liar.

Because? I guess because God told the prophets and they are just passing the information along. So, if I call them liars (re the info that came from God), then I'm calling God a liar. But that's faulty logic, Mystere. Because God is not talking to "prophets" such as Mark Taylor or Robin Bullock or Kat Kerr. These people are lying (for $$$). They are NOT prophets. They are not in communication with God.

Post authored by the Pro-Biden, Anti-Mystere blogger Dervish Sanders. wym300.

3 comments:

  1. There is BIG money to be made as a fake prophet. Just tell the evilvangelical trumpturds that the 2020 election was "stolen" and that dotard donald will return to power and they will shower you with money. I want in.

    As for getting my blog back, I still have 3 locked blogs thanks to that @sswipe Myst3re. One I had just started so there wasn't much there. The other two had years of content that I want back. And (unlike this blog) I really have no idea what Myst3re flagged -- and Google said, "yeah, that looks like it violates our hate policy". They never said. They only said (on giving this blog back) that it was re-evaluated and reinstated.

    Maybe Google admins are "stone cold idiots" like Qtard said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is a monolithic giant with no doubt the usual myriad policies that few bother reading or understanding. IOW's, auto pilot. Which will work beautifully when it's AI making all the decisions for the guy (or groups) collecting all the money.

    Google is becoming a force that ought to concern all Americans. Deeply.

    ReplyDelete