Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Declined! Pervert Mystere's Offer Of A Handjob (He Wants To Spank My Monkey)

Does Mystere have a gay crush on me? It seems so. Given that Mystere (a gay man) comes on to me in his latest commentary.

Rattrapper: Someone recently hacked Dervish Sanders' email account, spanking his monkey. One of Dervish's many blog enemies created a fake Google account, making Dervish panic and go apewol. (5/22/2018 at 9:21am).

First of all, while the post was supposedly authored by "Rattrapper", that's one of Mystere's sockpuppets. Mystere (aka "Mr. E") wrote the post. Secondly, nobody (as far as I know) hacked my primary email account. Someone did, however, create a new Google profile (which comes with an email address) in my name. And they used my primary email address as a "backup".

Why? My guess is to let me know that they know things about me. I was able to take control of the account due to whoever setting it up (Mystere) using my Yahoo address as a "backup". I didn't know the password (of course) but I had Google send me a code so that I could "recover" the fake account.

After "recovering" the account I noticed that it contained personal info I don't want to be common knowledge in Blogistan. IMO, whoever set up the account did it as a threat. "I know things about you" this person (Mystere) is telling me. I think he expected me to take it over, see the personal info, and be disturbed about the prospect of someone messing with me. So, yes, I AM a little worried. I doubt this is over, and don't know what to expect next.

Anyway, back to Mystere's post. While he's wrong about my primary email address being compromised (as far as I know), what's this about my "monkey" being spanked? Does Mystere not know that phrase is a euphemism for masturbation, or is he making me an offer? I mean, given my strong suspicion that he's the one that created the fake account, it must be him who (he says) spanked my monkey.

But that didn't happen. I have never received a handjob from another man. Since it didn't happen, I assume that Mystere is talking about something he WANTS to happen. He wants (desperately?) to "spank my monkey". To this offer of a handjob from Mystere I say... NO. Sorry, Mystere, but (while I have nothing against gay people), I do not happen to be gay myself. Unlike Mystere.

I think he should ask his husband, Rikishi. Now, Mystere may be bored and looking to shake up his sex life by hooking up with other gay men for handies, bjs, anal sex and stinkfaces (Mystere's favorite), but I live thousands of miles away from him. And I'm also not gay (like I already said). So, if handling his husband's snake isn't enough for Mystere (a sex addict?), he's going to have to find someone else. Because I am absolutely NOT interested.

A satirical post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-45.

14 comments:

  1. Methinke's he doth protest too much... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dervish, the guy who loves to but fuck boys, was promoting NAMBLA including telling everyone how to join NAMBLA on Who's Your Daddy and his sick comments are still there. So delete all you want pedophile, it's all on the record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. I will tolerate your stupidity on my blog, Mystere. Despite you banning me from several (all?) of your blogs. That particular flavor of stupidity WILL be deleted, however. Bring it up again here and I will delete you.

      Delete
  6. Paul's BACK! Shoveling bullshit as is his wont.

    Get a life you sniveling pathetic jackass. The only shit on record is your lying bullshit.

    Assholes like you ought to be ignored and deleted. Permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, Paul/Luke/Steve (aka TOM) but it was YOU who was promoting NAMBLA on WYD. YOU posted multiple times about how to join up, liar. A FACT that anyone can see because many of YOUR sick comments are still there (some of them got deleted I believe due to post removal by Lisa).

    For example, on 1/28/2018 at 2:46am Paul posted the following message he says he received from "Your Friends at NAMBLA"...

    Your Friends At NAMBLA has left a new comment on your post "Bad Sportsmanship?"

    Hello Friend! This message is to notify you that your payment to NAMBLA was received. Thank you so much, Paul, for your payment in full for a lifetime NAMBLA membership.


    Obviously Paul was quite proud that he had joined up. So you can stop lying, asshole. I condemn NAMBLA, Paul LOVES it (why he purchased a lifetime membership).

    Further comments from Paul/Luke/Steve WILL be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The proof is still on WYD pedophile. It was YOU who was promoting and telling people how to join NAMBLA.
    YOU lie again and the proof is still in print on WYD pedophile.
    You and RN get back to but fucking little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The proof is still on WYD, Pedophile Paul. It was YOU who was promoting and telling people how to join NAMBLA. YOU lie again and the proof is still in print on WYD, Pedophile Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now now Dervy boi! Your tantrums are quite amusing. But you need to find out who is really trolling you. You're ignoring the fact that you made plenty of blog enemies, and some of them are playing with you. You do know that Yahoo got hacked not too long ago, don't you? I saw something in the news about that on the West Coast. I've gotten hacked before years ago on a social media account by another blog enemy…2010 to be more precise. That jackass gave This One some of my private information, and he bypassed my ban on my Disqus Comment blacklist. I already told you he exploited a liberal blogger named Elroy on Mike's America by faking his ID. And let's not forget "Pappy Dervish" the guy who punks you with the Stalin Avatar; he's punked you, Ducky and RN so many times. He probably has the goods on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is no "Pappy Dervish", moron. Whoever controls that account (the Radical Racist) converted it back to an RN spoof account. Just because someone spoofs my ID for dumb comments, does not make that person a hacker. The fake Dervish Sanders is another account while the fake comments on your blog were made with my actual account.

    Automattic looked at the evidence and determined that YOU should be punished for the fake comments. Having fake comments on your blog would be a dumb thing to have your blog shut down for. If you aren't the faker as you claim. Automattic must have concluded that the fake comments WERE made by you.

    Either way, they're the ones you should be making your case to. Spin your bullshit for them. At this point it doesn't matter what I think. Convincing me of anything isn't going to get you your blogs back.

    ReplyDelete