Friday, May 18, 2018

Mystere Is Naughty And Has His WordPress Blog Removed By Automattic As Punishment

Automattic is the company that owns both Gravatar and WordPress. Mystere was naughty and violated the WordPress Terms of Service (TOS). As a result he lost his blog.

Note that I linked the image above to Mystere's "Moonbat Spanker" blog. If Mystere's blog is still suspended you'll see the page I grabbed a screenshot of above. If his blog has been reinstated you won't see that page. I sure hope Mystere's blog is NOT reinstated. I mean, if Mystere admitted what he did and said he was genuinely sorry, I'd say maybe give him another chance.

But Mystere is not sorry. This I know because he wrote a post on his other WordPress blog, Cleveland Foxers (CF) in which he lies about hacking my Gravatar account and posting numerous comments as me. As per Mystere's post, *I* caused the TOS violations! How I could have done this, Mystere?

Perhaps Mystere thinks I made some fake-looking comments (things I'd never say) just so I could blame him? That's not what Mystere says in his post. He says the real culprit was one of my "serious enemies". Me, I'm thinking Automattic looked at my evidence and determined that it was Mystere who hacked my account/impersonated me on his blog. And that he deserved to have his blog suspended due to his violating their TOS.

That Mystere blames me is total bullshit. Removal of a blog is pretty harsh punishment, and I doubt Automattic would take that step without verifying my allegations. Unless they decided to suspend him for now, then possibly reinstate him if Mystere is able to convince them he did nothing wrong.

But that seems unlikely, IMO. I think they looked at the evidence and the evidence told them Mystere is undeniably guilty. Mystere HIMSELF seems to think that Automattic has the goods on him. He writes on his Foxers blog that "I might need to start up Mystere's Moonbat Spanker #2 if WP Permanently removes the site".

Sounds like he thinks he isn't going to get his blog back. Yeah, Mystere is guilty and he knows it. Even while he lies in his blog post about being the victim of "troll attacks". I didn't attack you, Mystere! You hacked my Gravatar account. You attacked me! I reported your hacking of my account to Gravatar, and THEY made the decision to remove your blog. I did suggest they do that, but was frankly surprised they actually did.

When Automattic told me "myfoxmystere has been removed from WordPress.com" I thought they were referring to his Gravatar account. But they were actually referring to his Moonbat Spanker blog. The name on Mystere's Gravatar account and the URL for his Moonbat Spanker blog are both "myfoxmystere". I was disappointed when I found he still had his Gravatar account and another blog. He should consider himself lucky that he didn't lose everything.

By the way, YES, I was quite pissed when I found the fake comments. Not because of what Mystere had me saying (the incredibly juvenile and stupid crap the fart-sniffer is notorious for) but due to the audacity of it. How he got into my password protected account I do not know, but such an act is surely a violation of what's right. I mean, if he'd faked comments using another account he created, that would be one thing, but he used my actual account!

Mystere, the "moonbat spanker", deserved a spanking and he got one. I'm going to be monitoring Mystere's Moonbat blog to see if the suspension is lifted. Although I'll likely find out directly from Mystere if that happens. I'm sure he'll want to gloat. He is also plotting revenge, he says. We'll see. I absolutely could not let this kind of personal violation slide and do nothing, however.

Below is a screenshot of the evidence I presented to Automattic that Mystere was impersonating me on his blog. The first image shows a comment that was made by "Dervish Sanders". So why is Mystere's avatar displayed? The second image shows that the hovercard for Mystere's account pops up when the avatar is moused over. What's going here?

Is this a failed attempt to impersonate me that Mystere later perfected? I do not know. I did know (when I found the comment) that it was clear evidence Mystere (not one of my "serious enemies") was behind (at least this one) fake comment. Anyway, I sent a link to Automattic and (I'm guessing) my evidence convinced them. And no, I didn't dummy it up with Photoshop. I sent Automattic a link to a live page, not a photoshopped image.

Although, if the Moonbat blog is reinstated, Mystere may delete the evidence. Which is why I didn't link to it earlier. I wanted Automattic to look at the page and not tip off Mystere (so he could delete it). Anyway (to reiterate), I only reported to Automattic what I saw. I did suggest to them that they kick Mystere off their platform, but they (not I) made the decision to suspend Mystere's Moonbat Spanker. I didn't cause this to happen to him, he did.

Cleveland Foxers has a bunch of co-bloggers. Although the recent posts are ALL authored by Mystere. It looks like every one of his friends departed. If they were real people. I took a look at some of the posts and apparently some of other members of the "Cleveland Foxers gang" are Left-leaning. And there 7 of them, which would be a lot of sockpuppets. 7 more sockpuppets in addition to the 3 he currently uses (donkey's revenge, Porkey's Big Payback and Rattrapper).

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-43.

No comments:

Post a Comment