Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mystere's Continuing Attempts To F*ck With Me

So, no update from Gravatar yet about the complaint I submitted to them about the asshole who calls himself Mystere hacking into my account. I don't know if they're looking into it or if the lack of a response means they don't give a crap.

Mystere is up to more monkey business, however. Did I lock him out of my Gravatar account by enabling "two step authentication"? And did that (being locked out of my Gravatar account) prompt him to look for other ways to f*ck with me?

What follows is a message I received recently from Gmail concerning a new email address they say I created.

Gmail Team: Your Gmail address, wd.dervish@gmail.com, has been created. To [my name]... Welcome to Gmail! You can login to your account at https://mail.google.com/. Here are a couple of tips to help you get started:

Use Gmail's import tools to move mail and contacts from your other email accounts to your new Gmail address. Download the mobile app for Android or iPhone and iPad to stay connected on the go. Should you ever encounter problems with your account or forget your password we will contact you at this address. Enjoy! The Gmail Team. May 12 at 10:37 AM.

If you didn't create this Gmail address and don't recognize this email, please visit: https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow[rest of link removed] to unlink this account.

I did NOT create the email address "wd.dervish@gmail.com". Was it Mystere? Yes, I suspect it was. Although I'm sure Mystere's response would be that one of my "serious enemies" is responsible. Well, Mystere, guess who I consider to be one of my "serious enemies"? That's right, YOU ASSHOLE!

I suppose it might be someone else, but I doubt it. Mystere has come to this blog to comment a number of times about his hacking into my Gravatar account. Each time denying it was him (even though I have evidence to the contrary). The reason, I think, was to mock me.

Whoever created "wd.dervish@gmail.com" is clearly mocking me. "Get ready for fake comments from a fake Dervish Sanders account" this asshole is telling me. According to Gmail (when I clicked the "disavow" link) someone telling them that MY Yahoo email was THEIR backup address was something done by "mistake".

Right.

Anyway, TO BE CLEAR, "wd.dervish@gmail.com" is NOT me. If you get an email from someone (Mystere) using this address - it was not me that sent it. I assume there is also a fake ID associated with this account. Is the name "Dervish Sanders" associated with this account? Quite probably, I think (that, or some variant). I'll know soon enough, I suspect. As soon as the faker starts commenting using his fake account.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that anyone has hacked into my Yahoo email account, btw. Currently I'm using their "account key", which I assume is secure. According to "Men's Journal Tech" Yahoo's "Account Key follows the push to simplify our digital lives while still boosting security".

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-41.

7 comments:

  1. I took control of the account by having Google send a code to my Yahoo address. I, OF COURSE, did not know the password to the account, given that Mystere set it up. Anyway, I changed the password, so now it is under my control.

    I was alarmed, however, to note that the account contains personal info that I have no idea Mystere got a hold of. Looking for a way to report this to Google, although so far I'm not finding anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystere is f*cking with me by saying "I know things about you" (re the personal info I saw after taking control of the account).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fartbreath! You better look at who you messed with, because I did not create some fake account. You have other enemies who are quite ticked off at you. Now that you accused me of faking you, these other enemies are going to lay low for a while until things blow over. I have absolutely 0 to do with your alleged fake account. Only a stupid person will do a stunt like that. There are digital breadcrumbs left behind, and the IP addresses will not lead back to the West Coast, Fartbreath. I'm not through with you, Pookie Toot Toot, Nursie Poo Poo and Quackobyrd, but you have other blog enemies to deal with after baselessly screwing them over. Those other blog enemies are going to be much meaner and more ruthless towards you, making me look like a mild prankster in comparison. You started the blog war by attacking Luke, and now you're in a miry pit, Fartbreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. email received May 14 at 5:21 PM:

    Sal P. (Automattic) [May 14, 22:21 UTC]

    [Gravatar] Gravatar Help - Hacked Account

    Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch and enabling Two Step Authentication for your account. Because access to your email account is also sometimes needed to log into Gravatar and WordPress.com, I strongly recommend changing your email account password for ****@yahoo.com as well.

    In the meantime, the account in question (myfoxmystere) has been removed from WordPress.com for violating our Terms of Service. Please note that after we speak with the account holder further, we may reinstate their account in the future.

    In the event that this happens, please let us know if you encounter impersonation or unauthorized access to your account again in the future.

    Best, Sal P. | Community Guardian | WordPress.com

    ----

    Looks like it was YOU who messed with the wrong person, Mystere. Gravatar looked at my evidence and agreed it was you who hacked my account and now you've been suspended. Instead of threatening me, you should take the lesson and learn from it. Blog wars are one thing, but there are lines you can't cross. You crossed the line and now are suffering the consequences.

    Note that while Mystere absolutely has been busted for impersonating me on his (now removed) blog (the "Moonbat Spanker" one) I don't know for certain that he created the gmail identity and address. Although the fact that he was f*cking with my Gravatar account strongly suggests that he is behind the Gmail business as well. Unless you think it's a huge coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fartface, I will be back, and when I return, you'll be banned from commenting along with Pookie Toot Toot. Pookie Toot Toot got help from Irl Hudnutt, an old blog enemy who hacked my accounts years ago. About 4 years ago, Pookie Toot Toot exploited a liberal blogger who called himself Elroy by faking his account at Mike's America. About Cleveland Foxers, that was a blog started by a liberal dude who called himself Polar Bear. The others on the site were bloggers on MyFoxCleveland back in the day. Polar Bear made me one of the administrators when he started the blog. I'm one of the last ones left. If you even try to comment there, I will mark your comments as Spam or possibly report you for harassment. So don't even try to comment there, Fartface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, "harassment". By commenting on a public blog I'm "harassing" you. Perhaps I should report you for harassment. Idiot.

      Too bad for your imaginary friend, "Pookie Toot Toot", from whom there are zero comments on your blog. I don't think you can ban someone who doesn't exist. Or maybe you're talking about This One? But those comments were all faked by you.

      Delete
    2. Face farts are YOUR thing, btw. I don't want any. From you or your husband.

      Delete