Friday, March 30, 2018

An "Ignorant Peasant Lout" Proffers An Accurate And Honest Evaluation

Fartbreathed Fool.
Reviled Racist.
Evangelical Pseudo Christian Hypocrite.
Egregious Stupidity In Support Of An Orange Turd.
Thinks Tangerine-Tinted Trash-Can Fire is Terrific.
Hate-filled Anti-Semite.
Irrational Cultist.
Narcissistic Nincompoop.
Killing of Enemies His Foul Obsession.
Evil Servant Of Satan.

~

Note: The first letter of each line spells "FreeThinke". FreeThinke, a deluded member of the Orange Turd Cult, has the habit of accusing others of his sins. For example, he recently urged me to join AA. Not Alcoholics Anonymous, but Assholes Anonymous. I'm an asshole and I'm negative because I don't support the Orange Turd. I'm positive FT supported Obama during his presidency and therefore could not be accused of negativity when the president was Black (not).

BTW, "Narcissistic Nincompoop" is a link to a WYD comment by FT in which he refers to me as an "ignorant peasant lout". As per Mr. Thinke, "ignorant peasant louts always imagine that people with unusual talents must be mad". This was in reply to a comment in which I guessed that Thinke's posting of the same comment over and over (and over again) might be sign of insanity.

"Killing of Enemies His Foul Obsession" is a link to a comment in which FT writes that he'd like to see "Marxicrats" dead. Or "pushing up daisies". A comment he follows up with an evil laugh. Thinke has also told me I should "take a douche with equal parts ammonia and muriatic acid". After which I should "gargle with hot Clorox".

This wish that I suffer an agonizing death from someone who claims to be a "Godly man". Right.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-35.

1 comment:

  1. FreeThinke is an angry bigoted old man. He's fighting back in the only way he knows how. And, he imagines he is making a difference (I think).

    ReplyDelete