Friday, September 1, 2017

tRump Is A Pseudo Christian Like His Followers

They think they are Christian, but they aren't. They accuse those they hate of being "pseudo Christians", but they are the real pseudo Christians. Because they hate anyone who is different than they are. Does that sound Christian to you? It most certainly does NOT sound Christian to me.

2 Corinthians 11:14 says "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light". This, IMO, describes Trump supporters. These people are dupes who have been taken in by the evil Trump.

Matthew 7:1-3 says "Judge not, that ye be not judged", but I'm only offering my opinion. I'm not judging. I leave it to God to deal with these people as he sees fit. Still, it is my opinion that when Judgment Day arrives the Right-wing so called "Christians" are going to be in for a shock.

But, who knows. Maybe our Creator is cool with hating gay people (or "hating the sin but loving the sinner"), brown people, Muslims, etc. I very seriously doubt it, but the Evangelicals seem utterly convinced they are the real "chosen people" and that Liberals are sinners who support perversion (men in women's restrooms, gays getting "married", etc) and are going to Hell. I'll let God decide. Even though I'll hold to my opinion, thank you.

BTW, I'm not a Catholic, although I do agree with Pope Francis. Not that I think Frank actually said people must choose between Jesus and Trump. People often pair up "quotes" with famous folks to create internet memes.

Frank did say, however, that "a person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not of building bridges, is not Christian". That is a true and accurate quote. You don't have to read between the lines much to conclude that Frank doesn't believe Trump is a Christian.

Post authored by Dervish Sanders, a Liberal/Progressive Blogger. WYM-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment