Saturday, March 10, 2018

The Ballad Of FreeThinke, Brainwashed Member Of The Orange Turd Cult (A Poem)

FreeThinke is a serious #trumpdupe.
"I only believe lies I like", said the man whose brain has turned to poop.
If you disagree he'll compose a nasty poem about you.
He's a name calling man child, that surely is true.
Cite facts Thinke does not like and he'll wish that you die.
Proof in his addled senile mind he's a great Christian guy.
Trump is a nitwit, but Thinke believes he is great.
The Black thug who was prez before is way below second rate.
Thinke, a racist misogynist, says if you oppose the Orange Turd it's Satan you love.
Thinke will be surprised when he croaks and his soul is directed below, NOT above.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-31.

14 comments:

  1. Plato, "Meno"

    SOCRATES: I can tell why you made a simile about me.

    MENO: Why?

    SOCRATES: In order that I might make another simile about you. For I know that all pretty young gentlemen like to have pretty similes made about them—as well they may—but I shall not return the compliment.


    Who knew that you were but seeking to return the "compliment"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FT has "complimented" me a lot more than I've "complimented" him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhyming about their desire for tens of millions of people they don't like to die or be killed is something poets are notorious for? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant in general. Your example is surely an exception and not the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree. Like Zizek and Plato, poetry is a prerequisite for cold blooded killing. The righteous man doing evil things for "good ends" (the people/das Volk).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Iliad being but one example.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never saw the elephant dung Madonna or Piss Christ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leftists love scatological references.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading WYD convinced me that it's Righties that love them. I was going to say something about this being the modern era in response to your citations of Plato and the Iliad.

    ReplyDelete