Monday, May 27, 2019

Based On A True Story

I left a comment in response to Mystere's latest post. I guess he did not like it, because he deleted what I wrote. Then, in a comment of his own, wrote "go screw yourself, Dervish". After which he added some additional words. Words I have taken verbatim and placed in the (first) word balloon in the image below.

OMG, that is disgusting, Mystere! Also, too much information. What you and your husband do in the privacy of your own home is nobody's business. Anyway, this commentary by Mystere concerned an inane accusation that I have somehow "gotten various groups such as Whitepages to scrub his records off the web".

In my response I indicated that I was able to get Whitepages to do this because I am a very powerful Judge. I also warned Mystere that, given this fact, it might not be a good idea for him to continue messing with me. Apparently Mystere doesn't care. Even though his Wordpress blogs were suspended after he faked comments from me (on 1 of the 4 Wordpress blogs he lost).

Additionally, I recently discovered that 4 more blogs of his (Blogger blogs, this time) show up as "blog not found" with a message that says "this blog has been removed". When I noticed that I thought Mystere might blame me. Although, so far he hasn't said anything about it. His obsession with letting me (and others) know about his sex life takes precedence, obviously.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. Photo of Mystere provided by Irl Hudnutt. WYM-117.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Fatso, I deleted your comment just to watch you throw another blog tantrum. It worked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so. Given that you made up a "blog tantrum". So it is whatever you say it is. As for being a fatso, you don't know what I look like. And Anthony Sanders (if I am him) does not look like a fatso to me. You, on the other hand... you DO look like a bit of a fatso in many of the pictures I've looked at. Not that fat-shaming someone is something I'd normally do.

      Delete
  2. Oh, another thing, Fartso: abusing the powers of the office of Judge is a crime.

    ReplyDelete