Tuesday, May 21, 2019

trumper Magaturd Mystere Fesses Up To His Queer Fixation On Bill Barr

When I describe this fixation of Mystere as "queer", I mean strange. WHY would it "taste like chicken" Mystere? Previously Mystere confessed to probing his anus and licking his finger. He said it tasted like peanut butter. Now he says the anus tastes like chicken? Maybe it's only Bill Barr's anus that tastes like chicken?

In any case, it looks like Anthony Sanders and I are in agreement. That is super disgusting, Mystere! For the record, Anthony Sanders and I are not the same person. Even though the pea brain thinks we are.

Lastly, just because you might be wondering... Mystere says "L'eggs" instead of "legs" because he is referencing "L'eggs" brand pantyhose. Apparently Mystere likes to cross-dress and L'eggs is his favorite brand of pantyhose. This was per another confession from his blog (although the entire blog has since been removed for some reason).

Image photoshopped by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. Photo of Mystere provided by Irl Hudnutt. WYM-115.

4 comments:

  1. YAAAWWWWWWWWWWWN! Poor Dervy boy! You're blushing, Dervish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no reason at all to blush. YOU should be blushing. But I know you aren't. Given that you readily admit your disgusting proclivities. I think you're proud. Even though you then (absurdly) suggest your admissions concern things *I* did. It is very strange. But I don't expect anything you do to make any sense given the insanity you constantly exhibit.

      Delete
  2. When you take your dirt nap, I'll be the one laughing at you when you desperately beg to God for mercy. Your sins will consume you, Dervy boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sins already HAVE consumed you, Mystere. That is why you support Satan's minion, Dotard tRump. I will not, however, laugh when you beg God for mercy (and his mercy is denied you). It is sad that you have been so fooled.

      Delete