Sunday, May 26, 2019

The Ugliness Of Mystere's Black, Hate-Filled Heart

The commentary below (see boxed text) is from the blog of the hater who calls himself Mystere. Mystere (whose real name is Edward Endo) is a fake Christian who thinks God agrees with him that gay people are "vile". For something they have no control over. Men and women falling in love, procreating and popping out kids (as many as possible according to "evangelicals" like the Duggars, contributing to the over population problem) is GREAT according to bigots like Mystere. While two men or two women falling in love and marrying is "vile".

Mystere: Dervish's Address Records Mysteriously Disappear From The Internet... Nutball Anthony "Dervish" Sanders seems to have gotten various groups such as Whitepages to scrub his records off the web. Antoinette must be quite nervous of getting hir address exposed to others. The Fat Cow keeps mooing that I doxxed hir on my sites and that I hacked hir blog recently. Fatso Antoinette couldn't be further from the truth. The fat cow left a digital breadcrumb that I spotted and used to verify where it parks its bloated fat rotten carcass. One of Dervish's blog sites had a breadcrumb. Before Dervish changed hir profile, it told everyone what city and state it lives in, without telling them what road it lives on. Even when I found out hir address, I NEVER published it on any of my blogs. (Posted by mystere's moonbat slayer club at 12:21 PM on saturday, may 25, 2019).

"hir", along with "ze" or "xe", are gender neutral pronouns that some transgender or gender non-conforming people use. It depends on how the person chooses to identify. Using any of these pronouns is the CHOICE of the person in question. I was born male and identify as male. I use male pronouns. You have no voice in this decision of MINE, Mystere! None. You cannot force me to identify as "hir".

Mystere began using "hir" to refer to me after reading a comment by the racist bigot Radical Redneck on WYD. Obviously Mystere thinks it's hilarious. But it isn't funny in the least. It is hate. Now, personally, I find "hir" weird. But nobody I know wants to be referred to with a gender neutral pronoun. If I met such a person, however? I'd use the pronouns they preferred.

Mystere would probably not want to have anything to do with such a person. Or he'd make fun of and harass them. Though I doubt he'd have the guts. That is something I can definitely see the Radical Redneck doing. Someone Mystere obviously admires. Although he sucks up to all the trumper bigots on WYD and wants to be a part of their crowd. "I'm a hater just like you" Mystere says (by begging for approval and adopting language they use).

Although all the WYD Magaturds deny their hate. According to Minus FJ, using racial slurs is OK. IF you direct them toward the "bad ones" of a particular race. Which is why (I assume) people like Franco Aragosta and Minus FJ wouldn't call Mystere (a fellow trumper) a "gook". Although I'd wager that using that slur to describe people like Mazie Hirono or Ted Lieu would be "OK". Because being anti-tRump makes you one of the "bad ones".

BTW, I don't know WTF Mystere is talking about re "Dervish's address records mysteriously disappear from the internet". Mystere never found my "address records". He found records for Anthony Sanders (who is not me). Anyway, when Mystere misidentified me as "Anthony Sanders" I Googled for information on him. What I found says he works as a judge in Waverly Tennessee. I was not able to find any home address for Judge Sanders.

I am fairly certain that Judge Anthony Sanders does not live at the address Mystere thinks is mine, however. Barbara Sanders lives there. By herself, I'm guessing (I don't know her although she does live in my vicinity). I have no idea what caused Mystere to think Anthony Sanders lives at that address. I'd guess that Anthony lives in the same city as the one where he works, which is Waverly TN. Also, the residence located at the address where Mystere thinks I live is a trailer home. I doubt someone earning the salary of a judge would live in a trailer home (I know this because I went there and looked. There is no Google street view).

Finally, I'd like to say that, when Mystere writes, "even when I found out hir address, I NEVER published it on any of my blogs"... he lies. He did publish the address he thinks is mine on his blog (it is included in this post).

Which is why I doxxed him. Clearly he is convinced that he doxxed me. Even if the "digital breadcrumb" he incorrectly concluded was a clue to my "true identity and address" - is not what he thinks it is. What he found (a picture of a mailbox with the same "Sanders" on it along with a street address) isn't a picture of MY mailbox.

It is a mailbox I noticed (a few miles from where I actually live). It belongs to someone I don't know who is named Sanders. After Mystere tried to dox me (but failed), I Googled the address and found that "Barbara Sanders" lives there (the name on the mailbox is "B. Sanders", though I did not know what the "B" stood for previously). I did take the picture and place it on one of my blogs (as a part of the header) - implying that it is my mailbox. But, like I said, it isn't. You did not "verify" jack squat, Mystere.

FYI, Mystere, I DID remove the city and state from my Blogger profile. It now says where I live is "none of yer beeswax". A location, interestingly, I share with ONE other Blogger. I do not live in Waverly TN but in another city that is 43.5 miles distant.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-116.

48 comments:

  1. Slurs are in the class of pejoratives. If it's your intention to debilitate your own personal use of language, fine. But don't expect me or anyone else to debilitate theirs. I prefer to call a spade, a spade. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using language properly, and not politically, is the farthest thing from debilitating. ;)

      Delete
    2. “Liberal attitudes towards the other are characterized both by respect for otherness, openness to it, and an obsessive fear of harassment. In short, the other is welcomed insofar as its presence is not intrusive, insofar as it is not really the other. Tolerance thus coincides with its opposite. My duty to be tolerant towards the other effectively means that I should not get too close to him or her, not intrude into his space—in short, that I should respect his intolerance towards my over-proximity. This is increasingly emerging as the central human right of advanced capitalist society: the right not to be ‘harassed’, that is, to be kept at a safe distance from others. - Slavoj Zizek

      Delete
    3. You can use whatever words you want, but you don't have a right to not be harassed when you use such language. Continue crying about it, but I'm not changing my mind that using racial slurs is NOT proper.

      Proper: 2. conforming to established standards of behavior or manners...

      Delete
    4. Funny, but you seem to think it's okay to harass and call people "racist" people who DON'T use slurs. You call every Republican a racist. And for THAT, you have no right not to be harassed.

      ....and yes, I suggest YOU review the definition of "proper" and apply the principle to you OWN conduct, not just the conduct of "others".

      Delete
    5. With a racist in the White House I think it's important to call out such behavior. In order to let the racists know it is NOT ACCEPTABLE. BTW, I do not think every republican is a racist. The republican party does stand for racism, however. And I don't think that looks very good for ANYONE who identifies as being a member of a party that uses racism for political advantage.

      Delete
    6. If you were making a case for asylum you'd have just lost. Next would be your deportation back to the shithole country you came from. The USA does not need racist filth from Kekistan.

      Delete
    7. Yes, you must maintain the purity of the United STATE of America.

      Who needs racial purity when you can just as effectively substitute MENTAL purity...

      Delete
    8. I'm only saying we have enough bigots. When it comes to bigots, we're full up. Same thing tRump said. Although he was talking about brown skinned people from "shithole" countries.

      I understand what you're saying about mental purity, though. If a minority likes tRump they are one of the "good ones". If they don't like tRump they are one of the "bad ones". Obviously, if you only hate the "bad ones" that makes you not a racist. And free to use racial slurs to refer to the "bad ones". Because they should be able to take the criticism.

      Delete
    9. The jig is up for the former Obama Admin. Anybody got a rope?

      Delete
    10. We'll need a rope to hang the traitor tRump, head of the most corrupt administration in history. Obama, head of one of the least corrupt administrations, has nothing to worry about in regards to the witch hunt hoax known as "spygate".

      Delete
    11. Say goodbye to the NCTC. Say goodbye to the Drone Program! And say goodbye to the Obama Admin's political weaponization of both.

      Delete
    12. Obama expanding the use of bush's drone program is something I opposed. It should be scaled way back. And it needs some oversight. But we aren't going to get rid of it. Nor should we. Are you a terrorist lover? BTW, I have no idea how you think Obama POLITICALLY weaponized either.

      :(

      Obama isnt solely to blame for not rolling back what began under gwb. He does share blame, however. As will tRump when he rolls back nothing as well.

      Delete
    13. Look, we all know that Obama's aversion to taking Gitmo prisoners resulted in a major upping of the op tempo of the drone kill assassination program. THAT was "literally" a political weaponization of the drone program.

      And yes, we need to return to no assassination policies.

      Delete
    14. ...and yes, THAT means we need to "rendition" the terrorists to Gitmo and use the UCMJ to try/sentence them, not dump them into US prisons so that they can train the next generation of DOMESTIC terrorists.

      Delete
    15. The next generation of domestic terrorists (members of the Aryan Brotherhood) wouldn't take instruction from Muslims.

      WHY would you oppose drones (where the "pilot" is safe) and prefer killing via our soldiers on the ground (where our soldier is NOT safe)? You hate the troops and can't tolerate zero casualties?

      Delete
    16. WHY? Because the President could sign YOUR death warrant tomorrow. What would prevent it?

      Delete
    17. Underlings refusing to follow an unlawful order (ordering a drone strike on a US citizen located in the United States) would prevent it.

      Delete
    18. ...and so the President now appoints new underlings... who WILL follow his orders. Hasta la vista, Dervy!

      Delete
    19. You passed the sh*t test... here's a $100m.

      Why did the FBI use CONTRACTORS to abuse the NSA Database? Contractors either follow "politicized" orders, or they don't work.

      Delete
    20. If the predisent were obsessed with taking out a nobody with a blog very few people have read, I think that's pretty solid evidence that it's time for the 25th amendment to be invoked. I doubt he'd be able to find a drone pilot willing to commit an extra judicial murder (and face a long prison sentence) for a clearly insane CIC. But I never said this program does not need oversight and to be drastically scaled back.

      Admittedly, I don't know much about these supposed NSA database abuses. I have no doubt that the system that began under gwb (and was abused by him) continued to be abused under BHO. I've read articles suggesting there were abuses, in fact.

      I don't know that the surveillance of Russians in contact with the tRump campaign included any "abuses". I do know that the FISA court applications were totally on the up-and-up. They were approved multiple times by several judges beginning BEFORE the largely accurate Steele dossier was included as evidence that the warrant needed to be approved.

      I'm ALL FOR cleaning that system up, btw. But tRump reauthorized the legislation. He doesn't seem at all concerned about this abuse as far as I can see.

      Delete
    21. He'll find plenty of pilots... and there's nothing "extra-judicial" about it. It's a drone "loop-hole".

      Russia was the "cover story" for FBI contractor database abuses.

      And the FISA Court has called the FBI out for their Institutional Lack of Candor...

      Delete
    22. There is no "loop hole". Anyway, you just argued that tRump is going to end the drone program. Now you're saying he has a US Citizen kill list and he's going to order drone strikes inside the United States? Which is it? I guess you didn't hear that tRump wanted to assassinate Assad.

      A "cover story" isn't needed for something that actually happened. I refer to the FACT (confirmed by our intelligence agencies and by Mueller) that Russian hackers (at Putin's direction) broke into the DNC, the RNC and the election systems in all 50 states. And passed off stolen data from the DNC servers to Julian Assange. Which Assange then strategically dumped in order to harm the campaign of Hillary Clinton. And paid for Facebook ads, trolls and programmers to deploy bots in order to effect the outcome of our election in tRump's favor (the candidate Putin wanted).

      I would never argue that the FBI was perfect. That does not make your conspiracy fantasy true.

      Delete
    23. Confirmed with "high confidence" by two of three agencies. The NSA basically called "BS" on the Russia confirmation.

      Funny... NSA also detected and reported the FBI Contractors who were abusing the FISA process...

      Delete
    24. So, I guess that there are Russian bots and trolls supporting tRump is "fake news" too? Why did Robert Mueller put so many lies in his report yet be so "by the book" that he refused to accuse tRump of a crime? Your story doesn't make sense logically. Everyone knows the tRump campaign had many contacts with Russians. What explains that? There is no reason for a candidate for president to be talking to representatives of Russia. That can (and SHOULD) wait until the candidate assumes office.

      tRump is guilty. I don't buy your bullshit.

      BTW, I clicked your link and it says...

      Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "http://www.foxnews.com/politics/nsa-chief-explains-discrepancy-over-claim-that-russia-sought-to-boost-trump" on this server.

      Delete
    25. Not sure what the issue was with your link, but I did find and read your (2 year old) article via a Google search. It does NOT say the NSA called BS on the Russia confirmation, liar. It says NSA chief Mike Rogers AGREED that Russia interfered. Although he "only" had "moderate confidence" that their goal was to help tRump. 2 years later we all know with 100 percent confidence Putin wanted tRump. Putin himself confirmed this. As has tRump.

      That there was a "hoax" is fake news.

      Delete
    26. Clown world = Kekistan. Complete with a clown god and a clown leader who wears orange clown makeup.

      Delete
    27. Then why are the FBI and DOJ still lying to Judge Sullivan and hiding evidence behind their "cloak of Gyges"?

      ps Russian interference - $100K in Facebook ads. Hillary interference - Dirty Russioan Dossier +Mueller Report $35 million+.

      Delete
  2. Dervish, THAT IS YOUR MAILBOX! Who told you that it was the clue? Irl Hudnutt? You amuse me with the lame story about finding a picture of a mailbox on the web, Anthony. You listed Paris as your hometown. You're under heat from Babbles for what you did, Anthony. I never published your address on anyone's blog. You squeal like a guilty pig, Antoinette. And I use those neutered pronouns to insult you ALONE. You deserve every insult inflicted on you. Looks like Babbles kicked you out of the house, eh? Now you're in some little trailer? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY THE WAY, I never gave an address to your house Dervish. I never told the readers the address and name of the street. As for the house in the picture I posted, it was a meth lab house on the same street where your home is. You showed people your address by posting the picture of your mailbox on your blog sites. You might as well keep the picture on your hate site, because I have a screenshot already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty funny... how convinced you are. If I were going to remove it, I would have. I don't give a shit that you have a screenshot of it. BTW, I did not find the picture of the mailbox on the web. I took the picture myself, as per my commentary. And, if I am a judge (a job with a high salary), why would I live in a trailer home?

      Delete
    2. That house (the one you say is a meth lab) is NOT located anywhere near me. I took my 2 dogs for a walk and looked at all the homes near me to be sure. I didn't see it. Not that you are correct about the address you think is mine (which, YES, you did post on your blog, liar). You are wrong. That is not my address. Although, like I said, it is in the vicinity of where I live. And I'm not going to be any more specific or give any additional clues. Because, NO, I do not want you to find out what my actual address is.

      Delete
  4. Poor Fartso! You got kicked out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's unfortunate for you, Fartso. Are you and Rikishi breaking up?

      Delete
  5. By the way, I posted the photo of the header you use on 1 of your blogs, the one with the mailbox. I never mentioned the street name. I never gave out your address publicly on my blogs. You left the breadcrumbs, Fartso. You never thought someone would figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There actually were clues available you could have used to figure out where I really live. But I've since gotten rid of them/limited access. So it looks like I'm safe. Lucky for me you SUCK at figuring things out.

      Delete
  6. Since you say you don't live in Waverly, you live in Paris, which is 43.5 miles away. The google map shows the house in question is a House, not a trailer. Babbles kicked you out, and now you're in a little trailer. LOL! LOL! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Google map does NOT show that. I looked at it. It shows nothing. I also looked at it in person (from the road because I don't live there) and it is a trailer. I don't know anyone named "Babbles" or Barbara. YOU know someone named Barbara. She is listed as a relative here. Apparently she is a Democrat. Do you insult her with the nickname "Babbles" because she isn't talking to you, Mystere (because you're a trumper)? Given that "Babbles" is 58 and you are 56, I'm going to guess that she is your older (far more intelligent) sister. Is she embarrassed to be related to you?

      Delete
  7. Trying to dodge the ball, Fat Tony? Babbles kicked you out? Poor Fatso! Now you're in a little trailer? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the residence at the address on the mailbox you think is a "breadcrumb" is a trailer home. I never said anything about a "Babbles" kicking out "Anthony". I don't know these people. Additionally, I do not believe they know each other. Barbara Sanders and Anthony Sanders aren't related as far as I know. You can not point to any evidence that says they are. I have NO IDEA why you think Anthony Sanders (who works in Waverly TN and likely lives there as well) lives with (or used to live with) Barbara Sanders of Paris TN.

      FYI, repetition does not make your bullshit true.

      Delete