Friday, August 25, 2017

Whoz Yo Mama! Commentary #1

Welcome to "Whoz Yo Mama", a blog dedicated to chronicling my thoughts in regards to encounters and exchanges I've had on a Right-wing trumpanzee blog titled Who's Your Daddy. This is a blog where the hardest hardcore Trump dupes discuss how horrible President #44 (Barack Obama) was, and how great predisent #45 (DJT AKA Predisent Fart aka MAGA Man) is.

I will also publish short commentaries or internet memes expressing my thoughts on the duped idiots who voted for the Alt-Right-White-Nationalist-supported dipshit racist BLOTUS.

Please note that, while you may believe that he is a spoof ID, my co-blogger Eddie Mystere (aka "Fartbreath Mystere" aka Fartbreath Mystere's Eproctophilia Club), ardently denies this. He also takes great offense to anyone suggesting it.

Post authored by Dervish Sanders. A Liberal/Progressive Anti-Trump Blog. WYM-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment