Saturday, September 22, 2018

Mystere (An Extremely Low IQ Imbecile) Writes Another Fake Comment & Blames It On Me

I can't say for sure that Mystere wrote this comment, but, given how stupid it is, I think it's a good guess he authored it. Why? I know he wants revenge for 4 of his 5 WordPress blogs getting shut down. Maybe he thinks writing fake comments and saying I sent them to his "Cleveland Foxers" blog will get me trouble... somehow?

Saturday, September 22, 2018.
Dervish's Latest Faked Retort To Cleveland Foxers.
From: Dervish This Irl Rat Pookie One Sanders Hudnutt Trapper.
Fake email address: DFDFAD@DFAFAD.COM.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! LITTLE ***** KEEPS BLAMING OTHER FOR THE THINGS I DO!!! AND HE STILL HAS NO CLUE AS TO WHO I REALLY AMMMMM!!!! IT'S SUCH FUN TO GREASE THE SKIDS FOR YOUR TRIP TO hell, *****!!!! WATCHING YOU BURN IN hell WILL BE SUCH FUN!!! REPENT, *****, REPENT!!! THE SERPENT IS COMING FOR YOU TO COLLECT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE SOUL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dervish tries another one of his braindead Wile E Coyote moves in hopes of a Wordpress TOS violation that will cause Cleveland Foxers to get deleted. The 0 IQ mental midget keeps failing. Keep sinning, Dervish. That way, on the day you croak, you will face the sheer terror of your life when you have to answer to God Almighty for spewing your hate for everyone to see. In the meantime, keep eating coq. Apparently, you love having your mouth stuffed full of coq, Colonel Dervish Sanders!

Posted by mystere's moonbat slayer club at 10:14 AM.

Why would a comment submitted by someone not using a Gravatar account cause a TOS violation? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't. Given the fact that Mystere enabled this option. I'm guessing. I'm not familiar with what options are available for handling WordPress comments. I assume that if Mystere doesn't want people entering names and fake email addresses, he can stop it. If he chooses to.

So, if Mystere decides to accept comments from people not using a Gravatar account? Then I say he doesn't get to complain about people using that option. If you don't want such comments then don't allow them, Mystere! Given that you have decided you WANT such comments (you selected this option under the WordPress dashboard) such comments could not trigger a TOS violation. Or, I don't see how they possibly could.

Mystere says I'm using "braindead Wile E Coyote moves in hopes of a Wordpress TOS violation that will cause Cleveland Foxers to get deleted"... but he is the one who is braindead. This theory of his makes no sense. Given that he controls what kind of comments his blog will accept. How the HELL would a type of comment HE HAS DECIDED to accept trigger a TOS violation?

Anyway, I suspect this will continue. Mystere will continue posting idiotic comments (authored by him or possibly someone else) and blaming me. Mystere is greasing his own skids for his trip to Hell. I have nothing to do AT ALL with that. And I don't want to watch him burn in Hell. Wouldn't that imply I was there? Or are there TVs in heaven via which people who are there can tune in to watch and laugh at damned souls?

I did not write the comment so I wouldn't know. I don't want Mystere to burn in Hell. I want him to turn away from evil. Looking at his "Moonbat Spanker" blog, however, that seems unlikely. He writes posts discussing the false prophet Mark Taylor and his false prophecies concerning Donald Trump. Donald Trump was NOT chosen by God, Mystere. Donald Trump is evil.

And YOU are the one who spews hate. As I pointed out in a prior commentary. I have no worries whatsoever about answering to God for my hate because I'm not a hater. Pointing out the hate of others is not "spewing hate". Nobody has ever seen me "spew hate" because this isn't something I do. Perhaps you could say that I spew hate in regards to Donald Trump. But he deserves it.

If Mystere continues to follow Trump he may end up in Hell. But I'm not greasing any skids and will feel no joy AT ALL if this happens to Mystere. So Mystere can stop blaming these comments on me. Unless he wrote them. Obviously then he will continue to blame me.

Whether or not "Cleveland Foxers" is suspended or shut down is 100% up to Automattic (the company that owns WordPress). I reported you because you are harassing me. Specifically you said you were going to cause me to lose my Gravatar account. I would prefer to keep my Gravatar account. So I decided to proactively contact them. As opposed to waiting to see what might happen. Although they have yet to respond. I will have to contact them again. I'd rather you simply drop this bullshit regarding comments you don't like and your false accusations concerning me sending them. It's ridiculous.

Finally... Regarding me having an IQ of zero...

What does an IQ of 0 mean?: It is improbable for a human to have an IQ of less than 50 without some serious accompanying defects and abnormalities and improbable for a human to have an IQ of less than 20 without profound medical issues that would cause very low life expectancy. (Excerpted from a response to a question on Quora authored by Jesse Roberge).

Obviously neither I nor Mystere have an IQ of zero. I don't know what Mystere's IQ is. I do think it is easy to deduce (from his writings on Blogger) that Mystere's IQ is most certainly NOT high and very likely lower than average. Possibly a LOT lower.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-79.

No comments:

Post a Comment