Saturday, February 16, 2019

Predisent Dotard tRump Evaluated (As Well As Thoughts On The Never-To-Be-Built Wall)

Doddering old bigot energized by Adderall.
Obtuse cultists mesmerized by lies.
Never will a wall be constructed from sea to shiny sea (nor 1 thousand miles)*.
Anus lips and orange face disgust.
Loudly claiming he cares for the common man which is a lie.
Down with taxes on the uber wealthy and corporations, inflating the debt.

The real National Emergency is that the president is an idiot.
Racist cultists (AKA "very fine people") chant "Jews will not replace us".
Unconvinced by facts, they call the truth "fake news".
Moron with a limited vocabulary.
Putin installed and controlled traitor who betrayed his country and should be hung.

~

*In a 1/25/2019 White House rose garden speech Dotard said, "We do not need 2000 miles of concrete wall from sea to shining sea". That is as per the corrected transcript. What the Orange One actually said was "shiny sea". As for the length, Dotard said (on 10/28/2015) "they built the Great Wall of China. That's 13,000 miles. Here, we actually need 1,000 because we have natural barriers. So we need 1,000". So, not "sea to shiny sea", but still a considerable length.

But 1000 miles of wall will NEVER be built. Most of the land on which the wall would need to be constructed is privately owned. Owned by Texans (the state where you'll find 1,254 miles of the 1,954 mile border with Mexico) who say they will fight (in court) any attempt by the tRump administration to seize their land via eminent domain.

Ann Coulter is saying NOW that "the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot". But she was dumb enough to believe that the tRump would literally start constructing the wall on DAY ONE of his presidency.

Immediately following the election of the Orange Turd, Coulter said the plan for tRump's first 100 days was to immediately begin building the wall. Not allowing any time for legislation to be written, voted on by Congress and sent to the predisent's desk for his signature. Sure, Ann.

At least she knows his bullshit "national emergency" won't work, saying his latest move (the National Emergency) is "all for show". Unlike the WYD idiots (two of the "stupidest people in Trump's base") Rusty Shackelford and Franco Aragosta (aka FreeThinke). Both of these dupes recently commented about how tRump should "finish" building the wall he has not started building.

Video: At a rally on 12/2/2015 in Virginia tRump answered the question of a young boy who asked "What are the walls going to be made of?" According to tRump, his 1000 mile wall would would be constructed of hardened concrete, not steel slats. Fencing is not a hardened concrete wall! The recent legislation (which Dotard signed) provides for 55 miles of fencing, NOT a wall.

Post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-94.

3 comments:

  1. Another truthful article well stated. Sure to bring out the Dotard's ignorantly strong supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you,
    Here’s his contact: Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete