Monday, June 18, 2018

Pervert Mystere's Reference To Something He Calls A "Sperm Smear Spree"

The sick pervert Mystere references something he calls "a sperm smear spree" in a recent lie-tastic commentary on his "Liberal Troll Watch" blog (post authored by Mystere sockpuppet "donkey's revenge").

Dervish went on a sperm smear spree when he read my post. He showed his queer fixation of men's genitals when he said that I wanted to see pictures of "Jesse" with his pants down. Dervish must be fantasizing seeing a photo of that vile pervert playing with himself. Dervish was probably jerking off with himself when he wrote his perverted vile retort.

Sanders claims he's a Christian, yet his actions on his left wing extremist hate blogs bear the fruits of Satan. Hey Dervish, go wipe yourself. Perhaps you'll feel a "thrill up your l'eggs" after you take some dumps in your outhouse. (6/17/2018 at 1:44am).

I have never heard of a "sperm smear spree". I'm never gone on a "sperm smear spree". But Mystere throws out this phrase and expects people to know what the hell he's talking about. This suggests to me that Mystere is VERY familiar with what a "sperm smear spree" is. Because MYSTERE has gone on a "sperm smear spree". Many times (I suspect).

Where are you smearing your sperm, Mystere? What is causing you to produce this sperm (that you later smear somewhere/on someone)? Did Jesse send you that dick pic you were yearning to receive? One in which he is "playing with himself"?

BTW, unlike Mystere I am not bigoted against gay people. I just wish he'd keep his gay fantasies to himself. Especially the grosser ones like the "sperm smear spree". I don't even WANT to know what a "sperm smear spree" entails. Mystere, if you read this, please do NOT explain what you do when you go on a "sperm smear spree".

For the record, while Mystere is a (self-hating Conservative) gay man and a sick pervert, that does not mean all gay men are sick perverts. Most gay people have totally normal sex lives. They are just like straight people in that regard. They are just not attracted to women. I'm not bigoted against gay people (like I said), but I am bigoted against assholes like Mystere. I wouldn't care that he's gay if he wasn't a hypocrite about it.

I wouldn't even care about him being a sick pervert*. Just keep your sick perverted fantasies to yourself. Or, at the very least, don't involve me in them. i.e. I don't want a "stinkface" from your boyfriend (despite repeated offers), to go on a "sperm smear spree" with you, or describe to you the feelings I have while pooping (feelings I have never had, although Mystere apparently has experienced a "euphoric high, dubbed poo-phoria").

(*So long as the sick perversions take place between consenting adults. If not, then I absolutely do care. Like when Mystere claimed that sex with a dog is "the pleasure of a lifetime". How did the sick pervert Mystere come to this conclusion? Obviously he has to have had buttsex with a dog at least once. But even once is NOT OK, Mystere! It is animal abuse).

A satirical post authored by the anti-Trump Leftist Bastard Dervish Sanders. WYM-50.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Assface Bernie! You call me a sockpuppet? What's wrong, coq eater? Did your boyfriend choke on your coq when you read my post? I'm Don Key, also known as Donkey's Revenge. I'm not Mr. Nice Guy, coq eater! Is that clear? You thought you and your boyfriends could ball each other around and jerk off, didn't you? You do realize your blog site is a laughingstock, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have identified "donkey's revenge" as one of Mystere's sockpuppets. See sidebar item "Fartbreath Mystere Accounts" for a list of 9 accounts I have identified as belonging to Mystere. BTW, Mystere, you commenting using your "donkey's revenge" sockpuppet does not convince me that someone who is not Mystere wrote the comment.

    For the record, I have zero boyfriends. Also, that is quite the homophobic comment from someone married to a man. Both you and your husband Rikishi should come out of the closet. It isn't healthy to hate yourself so much.

    ReplyDelete